Homesick

I wasn't sad or anything. The fact that my husband is making me sleep far away from him is great.

One. I don't have a phone.
Two. I have no idea what number Yaseen's hotel room is.
Three. I don't know ANYONE!

What am I expected to do here anyway. Sleep? Is that it?

I flicked the lights on and jumped onto the bed.

There is NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I could just take a walk around the hotel. It's extremely big and it's definitely gonna be a while to get through all of it. So I could just check out half of it.

I went out walking forward, there were two girls and a man standing talking and as soon as I walked past em they shut up. I smiled one of the ladies and the man smiled back and they continued talking.

I check my wallet and smile. I got money. I so got money. I can get food.

After Finding the hotels food court I got into the line.

"How can I help you ma'am,"

"Um I'd like the special thank you. No pork. Actually please, keep it to vegetarian."

"Alright, follow me." He says and I follow him as he leads me to a seat.

"Thank you."

I looked around and froze. A group of people were standing there but they weren't any people they were people I knew from school.

Bryan, River, Chris and Jordan. Now I have no rivalry towards them. I've known them for a while now like 4 years or more and we're cool. BUT SEEING PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL OUT OF SCHOOL...IS A NO GO ZONE. It's against all rules. Its part of the "unwritten rules"

And I know these guys. Especially River he's a very open guy. No matter what he'll come say hi, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE with your FAMILY.

I know they mean no harm. WAIT WHAT ARE THEY EVEN DOING HERE? We're not even in the country!

Small small world. TOO SMALL.

I turned my body away but I saw one of them look at me. I'm alone... They will invite me to sit with them... Maybe not. Maybe I should say hi first then they'll leave. Should I turn?

"Qulsum! Yo!" Was I hearing things??

I heard another call out. I tilted my head and my eyes popped out seeing they were coming my way.

I quickly looked straight forward and began to lose my breath when I saw Yaseen coming.

What is happening! WHY NOW! WHY!

Which way do I turn?

I got up and started walking toward Yaseens way. He hasn't see me and his focus is on the far side. I could just-

"Hey Qulsum!" I heard Rivers voice. I shut my eyes and turned to face them.

"Oh! Hi guys!" I say forcing a smile.

"Hey! We were calling you but I guess its way too loud here. It's crazy crowded so..-" Bryan says

"So what's up? What're you doing here?" Chris says

"Damn are you alone?" Jordan asks

I laugh.

"No! No! Of course not! Isn't it crazy how we meet! Like across the world!" I say changing the topic and they nod.