THE END!

Yaseens POV.

I had decided to break down the wall and instead build a glass wall. This way I could keep my eyes out and they in. I didn't know people here were so ill mannered until Chloe walked in on us like a child. How pathetic.

I made sure Qulsum's desk was perfectly angled to where I could see her. She was sitting there with her eyes glued to her screen. I smiled. Let the games begin sweetheart.

I looked around then back at her and she was clearly playing look out with me. Like husband like wife.

I was missing her. Annoyed that she was not with me. Annoyed at our distance. I thought long and hard and have finally decided to have yet another confrontation.

I told Maryam to tell her to stay behind after work. But she ended up leaving a sticky note on my desk saying 'let's keep it professional'

This woman. She never stayed. So we're doing this at home. All hell can break loose. Her call.

I got home changed took a bath and looked around for my stubborn wife.

I saw her in her stupid balcony. I walked over and trapped her on the chair with my arm on each side.

"Hello there stinky." She said putting emphasis on the last bit.

"you're funny." I said sarcastically.

"You think you have power over me?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm. I DDINT want to say anything I would regret.

"No. I simply want you to try and quit smoking."

"So you can show your power over me. So you can prove I'm weak without you? Qulsum you're a tiny little chick. Just because I haven't done anything to you Doesn't mean I can't."

"What do you mean by that!"

"I'm a man and I have needs." I said it very straightforwardly. She was getting red and I was holding myself from smiling. I kept a straight face.

"Oh ok so all this has to do with us not having a proper sexual relationship? This is ridiculous-"

"No Qulsum stop playing dumb. You just want to-"

"Yaseen listen to me please understand what I'm saying. I don't want you to stop smoking because I want to prove something. I don't want you to smoke because it's bad for you. You don't need to stop smoking for me. I want you to stop for yourself.

If you saw me smoke. Would you not tell me Qulsum you're killing your lungs your asking for a slow death. Yaseen you are so important to me. When I said I love you when I say I love you it means I care for you. Our names are connected we are connected. Please don't throw away us for something so stupid." She said quietly.

"Well why didn't you say that before. Come here Qulsum." I said pulling her up and hugging her.

"I haven't smoked. I won't anymore. For myself. For you. And for us." I said hugging her right and kissing her forehead.

"My life without you is empty. My heart beats with your name. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry-" before i could continue she hugged me with her teary eyes.

"why are you crying now. I thought this was a good moment?"

"I missed you" She whispered making my heart melt.

I kissed her forehead and we stood there in silence nothing but our hearts beating.

Qulsum's Pov.

I woke up and looked towars yaseen. he looked so peaceful. I opened the curtains and headed to the washroom. Yaseen's alarm went off and I went to shut it off.