Bye-Bye Belgium

Qulsum's POV.

As soon as I came out I saw him coming my way, he was fixing his watch or something and a waiter was going towards him adjusting the glass and together they clashed.

Oh God. This cannot end well.

I went towards them hoping he'd see and just walk off but no.

"Whose gonna clean this stain?" He asks.

"Sorry sir. I'll do something please just don't complain. I have sibilings and my dad's in a mud-I mean under mud-I mean you know his grave whatever please sir please sir!" He says all in one breath and I covered my mouth quietly laughing.

He's such an actor. In mud?

A smile crawled onto Yaseen's face.

"It's fine. It was my fault. Sorry." He said patting his shoulder and walking towards me. He looks up and stops.

Is he okay? It's a dream. This didn't just happen.

"Whatre you staring at? Give me my phone." He says snatching it out of my hand and then walking away.

"Actually that's why I was coming." I say walking after him.

"So....since when did you start saying sorry..to waiters." I say and he suddenly stops and I hit him.

"Well..you just turned...so.."

"Have I never told you to stay away from me? When I see you it makes me wanna choke you right there on the spot. Stay away from me." He hisses under gritted teeth his hands were balled into fists and once again he cut me off.

"Understand?" I nod.

"I asked you a f*cking question. Do you or do you not understand? Speak up!" I flinch and jump a step back.

"Y-yes. I I under-understand."

He stares at me and then leaves. I kicked my legs out in the air pretending like it actually hit him. I don't know why I bothered to talk to him.

-

The weeks went by so quick it was the same everyday. I talked on the phone and it was sent back.

We had no communication whatsoever and I actually enjoyed this trip. I made a friend and me and her went to a beach. Her English wasn't fluent but she was good enough for me to get most of the words.

I had to say bye to her today since I'll be leaving tomorrow and she has work. I've never been out of the country but this time I had fun.Loads of fun. I felt like it was all a dream.

I had a couple accidents like hitting my head on the bus doors. It wasn't my fault.

I got hit by a taxi's door and my finger got stuck in a trolly's hole. I don't know what I was doing. Last but not least the elevator.

I didnt get stuck. But I was just ending up in the same floors. It was a 15 story building but I just ended up on the same floor. That's when I realized they were all the same at that area but once you step out of that specific area it changes. I felt like such an idiot.

I was wasting my time for 20 minutes just clicking the button.

Overall a great trip.
-

I woke up and changed right away. I packed all my things and then ordered room service.

"Room service" I hear I quickly opened the door and took the tray.

He stands there and I look at him blankly.