Other women?

I couldn't sleep. I stayed awake the entire night waiting for my mother to walk in.

She didn't. I waited until 1:30pm. No show.

I got up kissed Qulsums soft little hands and went to look for my mother.

"What have you done Yaseen?" My dad says coming out of their room.

"Nothing." I say rubbing my forehead.

"Your mother is crying in there. I was just about to get her water but you should go in. If you've done something wrong to Qulsum... it won't be good." He says, sounding a little like he was threatening me.

"If I see anyone hurt Qulsum. I'll kill them. So don't try to threaten me."

"I'm not threatening you. I'm warning you."

I stared at him and then turned around and went into my mothers room.

She was sitting down on the prayer mat. Tears coming down her cheeks.

"I didn't do anything." I simply say.

"Qulsum did everything. Just because...how could you hurt her like this. When she wakes up she's going to wish to sleep again because of you."

"What are you talking about."

"I'm your mother but I will tell her this okay? Don't think for a second that you can hide your garbage from her. Then she can decide...." she started crying not being able to continue her words.

She was being dramatic. I didn't like seeing her this way. It was causing me so much pain.

"She has so much pain already and you...I wish I never got her married to you. " She says and I sat down and hugged her.

"Shhh by Allah I have not touched another woman. I don't go to girls. I go to places where I can be alone. How could you think for a second I would do that to Qulsum."

"You smell like woman's perfume and when you come home you look..."

"I wish I could believe you. I wish that was the truth."

"You made a joke out of her and you will pay for that. When she wakes up I will get her married."

"Don't ever say that again. Ever" I say raising my voice.

"You betrayed her you sick human being. I didn't raise you like this! I will get her married myself and he will be one who treats her with respect and values her not play with her the way you did! You're not my son anymore that's it, go leave me alone!"

"You are not listening to me I DID NOT HAVE ANY AFFAIR I AM NOT CHEATING ON HER! LET EVEN ONE MAN JUST LOOK AT HER WITH BAD INTENTIONS I WILL KILL HIM." I shout. She can say what she wants but I will not tolerate anything to do with her being with another guy.

"If you went with other girls- I have someone in mind. She won't be yours for long."

"Bring him to my face. I will break his every f*cking bone in his body."

"I'm going to find another one then."

"Bring 100 If you want to I will break all of them. Qulsum was my wife. Is my wife. Will be my wife forever. I did nothing wrong. If you can't believe me then that's your problem. But think logically if I can't see her in even the slightest pain, how could I give her so much pain. I've loved her and I'll prove it. I don't need you or anyone to believe me. Don't come into my business."

"You heard what I said." She says.

"And you heard what I said." I began to walk and then just before I opened the door I looked back at my mom.

"You know it's sad, at a time like this we should be sticking together. Instead ... forget it." I say and walk out ashamed.

-
OK I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN 2 MONTHS AND I AM SO SORRY!!! I'm going to update another one this week. I just have a lot going on still sooo bare with me!!  And as alwayssss

~Be Loyal and Stay Royal~