Phone call

My mother left and I stood there looking at each one of them one by one. I was not intimidated not one bit.

"What do you want" Danish breaks the silence. I'm glad his intention is to get straight to the point.

"I'll make this quick. Once this wedding is over we will not be spending time together. Qulsum and I will move out REGARDLESS of her condition. So you guys can reconsider."

I turn to Danish.

"Meanwhile Danish I'd like to speak with you separately." I say and he nods.

He led me up to his room. Rather messy for my liking but it's not my room anyway.

"Look. You seem more sensible from your family. No offense. Anyhow I just want you to think for a second how unfair it would be to your sister to marry me."

"I don't care what you have to say. That's between them. You do what you gotta do. Leave me out. Just don't come into my house and disrespect my family."

"To be fair I don't see any reason to respect you guys except for the fact that you're related to Qulsum." I say and Danish threw a punch but I grabbed his fist and pushed him against the wall.

"Don't ask for a fight without knowing what you're fighting against." I say calmly.

"Get the f*ck pit of my house. Seriously get the f*ck out."

"Still want your sister to marry me?" I ask with a smirk.

"Damn straight I do. I will make sure you do." He says staring into my eyes.

"Suit yourself. I'm sure my money will give you a reason for you to respect yourself." I say grinning with a hint of taunt. I could tell he was  trying really hard to stay patient.

"You're a real son of a bi-" before he could continue I grabbed him by his shirt pushed him against the wall and punched him right in the stomach.

"Watch your language. Remember I'm not like you, I have respect. " I say patting his shoulder and walking back down.

"What was that noise. Did you fight?" The mother says raising her eyebrow.

"I wouldn't call it a fight. " I say.

"Ya? Then what WOULD you call it smart ass" Aliza says walking in with Zainab following right after.

" Why do you even bother talking? It's not like you've ever said anything worth listening to , I'll be off now. "

-

A week had gone by , I prayed over and over. Hoping she'd wake up. Before the day. But the day had arrived.

I was dressed up. Ready to be engaged.

"Yaseen. Come on we're gonna be late" my father says I nod. Before heading down I went to Qulsum.

I sat down and held her hand.

"By Allah I'm doing this for us."

I quickly grabbed a pen and paper and wrote "If you wake up call this number right away" I put her phone and the paper in her lap.

I look dumb but maybe she'll wake up before I get engaged. I know it's unlikely but just incase.

-

"This is painful." My dad whispers and I nod.

"How much longer must I stay?" I ask.

"I think-"

My phone rings and in that very moment my heart skipped a thousand beats. Could it be her?

~

HEY GUYSSSS IMMA CONTINUE THE NEXT ONE Right now sooo I will update when the last two chapters get 50 votes so this one and the previous one.

AS ALWAYS BE LOYAL AND STAY ROYAL