Depressed

A week passed already and now she was home. My angel was home.

Laying on that bed still not awoken. I wish I was in her place. She's strong. She would push through.

I kissed her forehead and went down towards the door.

"Yaseen you didn't have dinner last night. Have breakfast." My mom says

"I have work." I say trying not to be so rude.

"But-"

"I said it once." I say putting my shoes on.
-

Bad things have happened. Very bad.

Her father was still out of country. Qulsum parents have decided to make me marry their eldest daughter. In exchange for Qulsum.

They have accused us of being responsible for Qulsums condition and said that they would take matters to court if needed.

I will not let her leave. Qulsum will stay with me even if shes in a coma. I don't care. I won't send her out to their house. Never.

My mom agreed as she does not want to go to court. There's nothing worse than a family fighting against family. It should not go to court.
I don't want to marry her sister. I hate them. But I can't let Qulsum go. I'm helpless.

-
It was 1 am by the time I got home. The Tv was on. My heart was beating fast all the sudden. Could it be? Could it be her? My Qulsum?

I walked in and my world came crashing down seeing the devil.

"Leave." I ordered not bothering for her reasoning. I don't care why she was here.

"I can't. Your mom said-"

"I don't give a f*ck what she said. Get the f*cl out of my house." I say staring at her.

"No. I'm going to marry you so you should start-"

"I better not hear you say that again. You and your family are a joke. It's disgusting. I have zero respect for any of you. Now leave."

"Good night Yaseen." She says. Her saying my name was so gross. It was sickening.

-

"Good morning." My mom says walking towards me.

"I have work."

"It's a weekend." She says.

"I'll do what I want. You don't need to remind me." I say going back up. After an hour there was knock on the door.

"Yaseen are you in there?" I hear my moms voice sounding concerned.

"What is it." I say.

"Come out of there. At least open the door."

"No." I say balling my hands into fists. Anger. That's all.

"You can't lock yourself up in there."

"Leave me alone."

"Just talk to me. Open the door."

"I said leave me alone"

"You're being so childish. I'll be back in a bit. You better be out by then." She says backing off.

A couple hours passed by and the door was being unlocked.

"Go away." I say and the door opens and that girl pops up.

"Get our of my house."

"At least open the lights."

"It's not your business."

"Poor Qulsum. First she's in a coma then she has you in the room."

"If you don't leave By Allah I will bring security and kick you out of my house."

"Bye." She leaves and this kind of reminds me of how Qulsum use to react. She never backed off. Always being nosy. It made me smile a little. And then sadness overwhelmed me.

I know if it was Qulsum she would have started asking me questions and stayed. Annoy me.

-

I walked in it was around 2 am. I just walked around alone. It felt good. I was alone anyway.

"Where have you been!" My mom shouts.

"You should get changed" the evil girl says looking me up and down.

"Yaseen. Come sit. You must be tired" My dad says and I followed him into the living room.

"Aren't you gonna change? Look at your hair"

"Don't look at me." I say glaring at her.

"Mama I am not her mehram we are not her family. Get her out. I don't wanna see her in this house."

I got up and left without another word.
-

It's been 3 weeks into the next month. Still nothing.

When will she come back. "Please Qulsum. Wake up." I say holding her hands.

"Please" tears came down my face.

"Please Allah. Please I can't wait. Bring her back. " I whisper resting my head on the bed.

"Punish me some other way. But not this way."

"Please help me."

I stood up and just observed her. Can I say that regardless of what condition she was in as of now, she looked beautiful.

I sat there praying that's all I could do and that's all I did.

-

"He's been in here since yesterday." I hear my mom say. I woke up and my father and her were talking.

"I can't force him to stay out. He's in shock."

"It's been almost two months." She remarks as if I was being childish.

I don't care. So what if I was being childish.

"Why are you guys in here?" I ask and they both turned to me.

"Yaseen come eat with us."

"Leave me alone I'll eat up here"

"She's not here. We sent her home." My mom says sounding very annoyed.

The truth is I don't care. I don't care if she's here or not here. I just don't wanna leave.

"Here take these pills. Once every morning."

"No." I say and my mom looks at me furious.

"Yaseen this has happened before we don't need to restart. Take it." She demands.

"Bring me my breakfast." I say turning around to face Qulsum.

"Yaseen I am sick of this, take it right now!" She repeats and I turn to her and grab the pills .

"I took them. Happy?" I say and she glares at me.

"I don't know why you are treating me so harshly." She mumbles.

"I said I don't want the pills. That means I don't want them." I say putting them on the table and smacking my hand against it crushing it.

"Yaseen!"

She was treating me like a child. I am and adult.

"Ok Amina. Let's go he hasn't eaten let's get him his breakfast. We'll eat here" my father says taking my mother's hand.

"I want to be alone."

"And we want to see Qulsum." My father says shutting the door as they leave.

-

Surprise surprise! Faster update huh! Anyway hope you enjoyed

~Be Loyal and Stay Royal~