#1 How You Met

YAY FIRST PREF AND BTW GUYS I KNOW THAT REECE HAS A GF BUT LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT HER IN THESE, NO HATE THOUGH I LOVE ANAÏS.

They did such a great cover, so proud and happy.

-

Reece

You were the new girl in school. As you were trying to find your way to your next lesson, you found yourself lost and somehow ended up next to the music rooms. You were about to turn back to the main hallway, when you heard a beautiful male voice.

In curiosity you walked as quietly as you could to where it was coming from and saw the back of a boy with blonde hair and a guitar sitting on his lap. You were so distracted because of his voice that you tripped over one of the mike stands and ran into the drums, making a lot of noise. You winced at how stupid you were. The boy was startled and he quickly ran over to help you.

"Oh shit, are you alright?" he asked worried. You look up to see the boy's amused face and realised how attractive he was.

"Ehm, yeah." You chuckled grabbing onto his hand as he pulled you up.

"Thanks," you mumbled.

"No worries," he smiled, "I'm Reece."

You looked up to his towering body and grinned, "Y/N, you have a great voice by the way."

"Thank you," he shrugged sliding his hands into his back pockets.

Blake

As you were locking your front door you heard a bunch of shouts and big splashes from the house next door. You finished tying the laces of your boots when a frisbee came flying over the hedge and landed at your feet, followed by curses from the boys next door. Seconds later a really hot guy who was in his swim trunks came rushing to you.

"Hot damn" you thought as he had a smug smile on his face and ran a hand through his hair. "Hey, uh, sorry has a frisbee come flying here by any chance?"

You looked down at the frisbee you were holding and jerked your hand towards him. "Yeah, here."

"Thanks," he took the frisbee, "I'm Blake, your neighbour,"

"Y/N" you replied, clearly taken away by him.

He turned around and started to walk away before giving you one last look. "See you around," he winked before he disappeared out of your view.

George

Your best friend and you were shopping when you found a really nice dress. "I really like this one," you examined it. You went to the dressing rooms and shimmied it on. You examined yourself and then came out. Your best friend looked at you and gasped. "What?" you asked worriedly.

"You look gorgeous!" she almost screamed making you laugh.

"She sure does," a male voice spoke. You snapped your head towards him and then froze. He was George Smith, the guy you've had a crush on for ages. Your best friend gave you a smirk and nonchalantly walked to the other end of the shop.

"Ehm, thanks I guess." You blushed.

"What's your name?" he asked running a hand through his hair.

"Y/N," you grinned.

"Wow," He smiled, "Y/N" he said under his breath and stared intently, you didn't know what he was thinking, his emotions were unreadable.

"I'm George, how come I haven't seen you before?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, I don't know." You shrugged.

-

If anyone wants requests, just message me.

Please say your name, which boy, and what and where you want it to be.

c.h