@5SOS_bromances // George

For 5SOS_bromances ;)) she encourages me to update haha.

Sorry for the lack of updates, school is kicking me in the ass :(

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!

c.h

-

You hear the door shut and loud footsteps coming from downstairs. The bedroom door opened and there stood a tired and pissed off George.

"Hey, baby." You smile, sitting up on the bed. "Hi, Nicole," he grumbled taking off his shirt and sitting on the bed.

"George, what's wrong?" You furrowed your brows. He did a heavy sigh and said, "The boys were pissing me off all day and the music's not even done yet."

"Oh," you frowned. Suddenly an idea popped into your head. You got on top of him so you were straddling him. He looked up from his phone giving you a raised eyebrow, you gave him a smirk back. "I know what'll make you feel better."

You connected your lips to his, and he instantly dropped his phone and snaked his arms around your waist. You grabbed his arms and placed them on either side of his head, holding them in place, while you started to suck on his neck. You heard him moan, making you smile.

Then you straightened your back, letting your hands slide down his toned chest and stopped at the his skinny jeans. You could see that he had a pretty big hard on, and you stifled a laugh. "It's not my fault, it's yours. Take care of it." He smirked. You gave him a challenging look, "Oh, I will."

You slid down his skinny jeans, with some help from him and started to palm him from outside of his boxers, making him moan. You stopped to watch him, making him give you a questioning look before sighing and starting to palm himself. He was about to go under the boxers when you stopped him.

You pulled them off yourself and grabbed his hard little friend, licking his tip. His mouth hung open while you took him into your mouth. You started to suck, rubbing whatever didn't fit. "Oh my god, Nicole." He groaned, clutching onto the sheets.

You also started to bob your head, driving him over the edge and by this time he was full on moans and groans. You felt him twitch, after a short while his fluids came out. You swallowed and slid your mouth off him.

You looked up to see George's mouth still open, he looked overwhelmed and out of breath. You chuckled, "You feeling better now?"