#17 Factime

Reece

Incoming facetime from Reece Bibby

"Hello pretty lady, lemme whisper in your ear," Reece slurred waving around a bottle of Absolute Vodka. You looked at the screen in disbelief. "Reece, are you drunk?"

"No-," He was about say, but George came in the picture taking away the bottle from Reece, "-No! No, no, no. You motherfucker, give it back!" He shouted. The camera was shaking all over the place, which meant he was running after George. You laughed uncontrollably.

After a while of shouting, the screen flickered back to Reece's face and it looked like he was crying. "Aw, babe I'm sorry he took your bottle." You stifled a laugh.

"That blonde bimbo!" You heard him scream and wiped his tears with the back of his hands.

Blake

Incoming facetime from Blake Richardson

"Hey." You smiled through the camera.

"Ello, beautiful." He grinned. He was lying on his bed shirtless and he looked so yummy. "You like what you see, Y/N?" he smirked.

"Where's your shirt?" you asked ignoring his question.

"On the floor."

"Alright then, you sleep shirtless do you?" You ask amused.

"Y/N," he winked and brought his mouth up to the camera, whispering, "I sleep naked."

George

Incoming facetime from George Smith

You groaned because it was 9:30am and George was calling you on a Saturday morning. You pressed the green button and his body popped up holding a guitar.

"So wake up," He sang, "Your sleeping heart."

You smiled at the camera rubbing your eyes. "I know sometimes we'll be afraid. But no more playing safe, my dear. I'm here," he sang on.

Since his singing was so beautiful, you were falling asleep again. As George seeing this he basically screamed the last words. "So wake up!"

-

Who are my Reece girls?

c.h