#32 He Meets Your Celebrity Sibling

2nd cover is amazing.

What fandom name should we be called? I'm thinking maybe New Hopers or something like that, haha.

-

Reece

You were walking down the stairs when the door bell rang. You knew it was Reece and smirked to yourself. "Harry! Could you please get that for me?" 

"Anything for my sister!" He shouted back. He opened the door and there stood a confused Reece. "Hi, is Y/N here-" His eyes widened, "Wait, you're Harry Styles!"  

Harry chuckled and opened the door wide enough to reveal you. "Y/N? Why is Harry Styles in your house?" He furrowed his eyebrows. You chuckled at how lost he looked. "He's my brother." You replied. 

Harry crossed his arms and lent on the door frame. Reece looked even more surprised than before, "But- oh that's way your last name is Styles." He pointed towards you.

Harry and you exchanged looks, before letting the poor boy in.

Blake

You and Blake were giggling on you bed when the door burst open. There stood your sister, Ellie Goulding. "Ellie!" You screamed and ran up to her, she hugged you back and noticed Blake sitting on your bed dumbfounded by the situation. 

"Why, hello. You must be Blake, Y/N has told me all about you." She smiled. You gave her a slight nudge to the mention of you. "Really? Wow. I was so not prepared for this." Blake nervously laughed fixing his hair. "Nice to meet you, I love your music." He shook her hand, but Ellie pulled him into a hug. 

George

"Alright, Cara. Thanks for the ride." You say to your sister, getting out of the car. Everyone around you stares as Cara rolls her window down for everyone at school to see her. 

"(Y/N)!" George comes up to you and kisses you on the cheek. His gaze then flickers to your smirking sister. "Why is Cara Delevingne in your car?" George asked clearing his throat. "Oh, she's my sister" You smiled like it was nothing. 

"Have fun!" She honks before speading off.