#34 He Sees You Naked For The First Time

How old are you guys?

c.h

-

Reece

You came out of the bathroom fully refreshed and ready for the day. You dried your self off and dropped your towel, before scrummaging into your underwear drawer.

"Hey, babe. I'm here- woah!" You hear Reece's voice boom from behind, making you yelp.

"Shit! Reece get out!" You screamed as you frantically picked up your towel.

"Fuck, I am so sorry." Reece exclaimed from the other side of the now shut door.

Your heart was pounding against your chest as you tried to calm down.

Blake

You and Blake were tipsy from a wild night at non other than George's house. You both managed to make back to Blake's and stumbled up the stairs before crashing on his bed.

"Let's do something stupid." Blake flickered his eyes from the sealing to yours.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Like what?"

You saw a flash of mischief on his beautiful face before it was replaced with his innocent expression. "Do you want to see each other naked?"

A grin couldn't help but spread onto your face as you nodded. You quickly got under the covers and took your clothes off.

"Ready?" He asked, grinning.

"Yeah." You breathed out.

"1, 2, 3." He counted down. On three you both pulled yourselves under the covers to see each other.

"Woah." You both said at the same time. You couldn't believe you saw him naked, and neither could he.

George

You checked the clock to see that it was time for you to get ready for work. Since George was still sleeping and facing the opposite wall, you decided to change in the bedroom.

You took your shirt off, then your shorts, and walked towards your overnight bag to find your bra.

You grabbed the soft fabric and pulled it out from the bag.

"Ahem."

You gasped and turned your head towards a smirking George, leaning against the head board with his arms crossed and hair messy.

"George, your awake!" You say slightly embarrassed, covering up your boobs.

"Indeed." He nods, his eyes never leaving yours. It kind of freaked you out, you stood there awkwardly starring at each other.

You cleared your throat, "okay, well I'm going to finish changing now-"

"Nah get back in bed, babe." He grinned.