#37 At A Frat Party

Anyone else feeling emotional about how far the boys have gone? I am literally so proud and am waiting for an album bc Perfume and Make Up r bomb af

-

Sorry for being inactive for like 3 million years :( I had writers block lol

120k?! Holy Jesus! That's pretty amazing :) So much love to u all <3 The comments in this book gives me life. They're literally so interesting to read lmao

c.h

-

Reece

"I bet you 40 dollars between George and I that you won't be able to sleep with the next girl that walks passed us," Blake and George nudged at Reece.

"Deal," Reece says running a hand through his hair.

On queue, you walked into the crowded and alive living room, walking straight passed them. You slipped into the masses of sweaty bodies jumping to the music, where you saw some of your friends.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms snake their way around your waist. You turned around and saw it was the Fraternity's president.

"Uh, yes?" You quirked an eyebrow.

"Hey, baby" He smirked, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Hey, Reece, thanks for the amazing party, like always." You smiled up at him.

He chuckled as he stepped closer to you. "You know what would make this party more amazing?"

"What?" You asked, amused. His eyes became darker as he leaned forward to the point where his lips ever so slightly grazed your neck.

"If you and I could have some fun upstairs. Right. Now."

Your breath hitched as he started to nibble your ear, "How would you feel about that, Princess?"

As much as this was turning you on, you stepped back, pushing his chest away from you.

"No, what the fuck?" You laughed as you turned away, shaking off whatever just happened. Your friends gaped at you, witnessing the whole thing.

Reece turned to the guys in disappointment as they tried their best to hold in their laughter, failing in the process.

"Oh my god!" George cried, "That was too good!"

"Shut up, at least she's got some self respect," Reece chuckled, paying up on his bet.

Blake

Your friends practically dragged you into this massive Frat party you didn't want to go to. You let out a breath as you managed to escape the crowd and found your way to the kitchen.

You grabbed a plastic red cup some frat guy handed to you and started sipping the content. You grimaced at the taste and handed it back.

"Oh come on," he chuckled in disbelief, "Not an alcohol drinker?"

"Nope, do you have water?" You asked

"Yeah, sure." He walked over to the fridge and handed you a fresh bottle, "I'm Blake, by the way," He winked at you.

"I know," You say without thinking, mentally face palming yourself.

He raised an eyebrow, slightly amused. "Oh, do you now?"

You took in his appearance. He had black, quiffed hair that was tucked underneath a beanie, he was tall and incredibly hot.

"Babe, I know I look incredible, but staring is rude."

You bit your lip, feeling like a complete idiot.

"Sorry," you mumbled, "I'm Y/N, by the way."

"I know." He grinned, making you blush furiously.

You were about to say something when his best friends, Reece and George, came in taking him away.

"I'll see you around, Y/N. This conversation isn't finished." He smiled, practically being dragged out the kitchen making you laugh at the scene.

George

His eyes. You felt George's intense eyes glaring at you from across the room. Man, you hated the shit out of each other. In fact, he's the only reason you don't go to parties that often anymore.

You glared back but only got an amused expression in return. Frustrated, you rolled your eyes and payed attention to whatever your mates were talking about.

"Who's up for a little game of spin the bottle?" Calum, this asian looking guy, shouted from the centre of the room. Everyone immediately formed a circle.

"Who's up first?" His mischievous smile scanned the circle.

"Me."

Everyone's heads snapped to George making you scoff. Everyone was gathered around and cheering now.

George spun the bottle in a swift motion. Something in your stomach felt fuzzy as you watched it slow down and stop right in front of you. You gulped as you looked up at him.

"Don't be a coward, Y/N" He snickered sitting down in front of you.

"I'm not a coward, you asshole."

He slowly inched his face closer to yours, maybe even too slow. After what seemed like a million years, your lips finally met and butterflies erupted in your stomach. His lips were so smooth and warm, you started to feel an emotion that you didn't think was possible for you to have towards George.

He pulled away, biting his lip. His expression replicated exactly how you were feeling.