@imagines- // Blake

I just want to say thank you for voting and helping this book spread. The book just reached 1.6k which is insane thanks so much!

Imagine for @imagines- aka Lucie. :) Here we go.

c.h

-

"Hello, Lucie. My hot best friend." George joked, handing you a drink while you stepped into his house. "And guess who's here," He smirked, "It's none other than Blake Richardson, the guy you have a massive crush on." 

You slapped him, frantically looking around to see if Blake heard. "You're blushing." He pointed out, poking your side. "Hey Blake, get over here!"

Blake stepped in looking as cute as ever, with his skinny jeans and white t-shirt. "Yes, Georgia?" 

"Look how cute, Lucie is. Don't you think she's stunning?" 

Blake grinned, looking you up and down. "She's always stunning." Your blush grew as he slid his hands in his back pockets. George saw this and cleared his throat, "Well, let's get comfy, Reece is on the couch." 

Reece was on the couch with his legs spread out, and George took the other couch. The only thing left was a single seated couch. Blake took your hand, "We can share this seat." He said sitting down and patting his lap. "Okay," You nervously nodded. 

In the middle of the movie, you were growing a bit uncomfortable and started to shift in his lap. You felt him tense up underneath you, making you whip your head around to face him. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" you whispered. "Uh, no." He cleared his throat. You placed your hands beside you and down onto his thighs to lift yourself up, but your hand slipped and slid down his crotch making him groan.

This time all of your heads turned to him. You were generally concerned, but Reece and Geroge knew what was happening. You blushed as you felt the bulge underneath you. "Do you need to take care of that?" you asked, snickering. 

"Yep." He said popping the 'p' and you stood up to give way. He ran out of the room and into the bathroom. "Oooh, Lucie gave Blake a boner." George and Reece laughed.