@Juuliaa99 // George

George imagine for @Juuliaa99

c.h

-

"Julia, god damn it!" George screamed for the millionth time in the last half an hour. You were in the kitchen, things were on the floor. Your head was pounding.

"You know what? I am so done with all of this. Get out of my life. I don't want to see you again, I just don't want anything to do with you anymore!" You scream back. You could feel the tears streaming down your face.

Everything suddenly fell quiet. You step back as he takes a big step forward. "George." You warn him, even though you felt weak.

"Shhh.." He hushes, wiping a tear away with his thumb. "I'm sorry, babe," he caresses your blonde hair, "but in no way am I ever getting out of your life." He says sincerely, slightly smiling.

Before you could react he leaned down and smashed his lips onto yours. As usual, you gave in, kissing him back and forgetting all the wrongs.

The kiss gets heated as he lifts you up on the kitchen bench without breaking the kiss.

He pulls away and rests his head on your forehead. "Julia, I'm so sorry. I'll fix whatever I did wrong, I'll make this work. I love you."

You smiled up at him, forgiving him instantly and you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer, and attaching your lips again.