@NewHopeClub // Reece

I just want to give a shout out to the first people who started reading this book, it literally means the world to me. Thanks so much for everything.

Here is the first personal imagine. This goes to NewHopeClub xx

WARNING: A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT AHEAD!

-

You Reece and were having a lazy weekend. Lyndsey didn't mind you staying a night so here you and Reece were, cuddling on his bed, watching a movie.

A sex scene flicked on the screen and you felt Reece tense up. You didn't think much of it until he was shifting around the sheets uncomfortably.
After a while he couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck, Natalia." He breathed, shutting the laptop before smashing his lips against yours.

You were surprised at first, but when he pulled you into his lap, you felt his growing bulge underneath your crotch. You smirked against his lips and decided to deepen the kiss by sliding your tongue into his mouth. You ran your hands through his hair making him moan. He rolled you over so he was on top and took his shirt off and without hesitation, went straight for your neck, trailing kisses.

"Damn it, Reece!" You groaned as he slowly started to suck on the skin below your ear, leaving a mark.

You then flipped him over and decided to tease him by placing kisses from his neck all the way down to the hem of his boxers. "Natalia, don't you dare tease me." He smirked.

You were about to pull down his joggers when you heard a knock on his door, startling you both. "Reece, Natalia! Will you both quiet down a bit? We're hearing things we don't want to hear from our son." Jamie chuckled from the other side of the door.

You and Reece looked at each other and started to laugh.