#35 Your Bestfriend's Brother

HOLY CRAP 50.3K??? R U KIDDING! YOU GUYS R AMAZING <3

Y/BFF's/N - Your bestfriend's name

c.h

-

Reece

"Reece should probably be out for a while so don't worry about him-" Y/BFF/N reassured you but was cut off by non other than her annoying brother walking down the stairs.

"Ew, what's she doing here?" He spat with disgust looking at you. You and Reece absolutely hated each other's guts.

You rolled your eyes, "Same goes with you, honey."

"Uh, I live here, dumbo." He glared at you from across the room.

You felt a tug of your hand and before you could respond, Y/BFF's/N pulled you up the stairs.

Blake

You got out of your car and made your way towards Y/BFF's/N door. You used the key she gave you and walked in.

It was dark and you frowned as you couldn't see her anywhere. Then you heard a wheeley noise behind you. For a second you were scared.

"Hey, Y/N." You jerked and turned around as you saw Blake. He was wearing his sweats, shirtless and was on his hover board.

"Um," you chuckled, roaming his chest, "Hi, Blake. Where's the girl at?"

He looked up from his phone and nearly ran into the couch. "She should be upstairs." He flashed you a smile, trying to recover from the near accident.

George

"Let's go in for a swim." Y/BFF's/N said putting her phone down and getting up from the pool chairs.

"Yeah, okay." You said getting up too.

George was in the pool already, playing with a football when he saw your body. "Damn, babe." He smirked, slightly squinting from the sun.

You blushed uncontrollably, suddenly becoming insecure. Your bestfriend groaned beside you. "George, my friends are off limits. Fuck off."

You heard him chuckle and you got into the pool.