#25 He's Drunk

Reece

"Hey, baby." Reece slurred, grabbing your waist and gently pushing you backwards against the wall. You could smell his breath and it reeked of beer. You didn't know why, but when ever he was drunk he comes onto you.

"Are you drunk?" You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to look into his glassy eyes. "No." He chuckled and pressed his lips on your neck, starting to suck. Your mouth instantly hung open from the unexpected contact. "Reece," you moaned, "Please stop."

"Sounds like you don't want me to stop." He smirked and then went to your lips. This side of Reece was so different from the sober Reece. He was more confident and it honestly turned you on.

Blake

You heard the front door shut, which you thought was strange because it was two in the morning and all of your family members were in the house sleeping. You came out of your room with a bat from the closet. You saw a tall figure grabbing onto the stair railings and looking really unsteady. You walked closer and realised it was Blake.

"Blake?" You whisper-yelled, putting the bat down. "Stop yelling, my head hurts." He groaned and suddenly leaned on you for support. "What are you doing here?" You asked guiding him to your room. "I-I miss you." He mumbled before passing out on the stairs. You gasped while trying to figure out a way to drag him to your bed.

George

"Your so fetch," George giggles stroking your hair. "Okay, Georgie," you awkwardly patted him on the head.

"And soo pretty." He gasped touching your face. You chuckled as he examined your face. "Let me just," he said leaning in. You panicked because you knew what he was going to do and leaned back making him fall and pass out.