#3 How You Find Out He Likes You

Reece

You and your friends, including Blake, George and Reece were in your house having a kind of gathering. You were watching a movie when your phone vibrated indicating that you had a message. You smiled when you saw your boyfriend's name pop up but your smile instantly fell when you read the message.

Baby :* - 'I'm sorry but I think I need to break up with you.'

Y/N :P - 'What?'

Y/N :P - 'Why??'

Reece noticed that you were upset and glanced towards you every now and then. After a while you couldn't hold it in anymore and quietly walked into the kitchen. You didn't think anyone heard you go and jumped when you saw Reece leaning up against the kitchen counter.

"You alright?" he made his way towards you placing a hand on your shoulder.

"No, Y/BF's/N, just broke up with me." you sniffed.

"Oh, Y/N, I'm so sorry." he said sympathetically and pulled you in for a hug. Reece was whispering sweet things to make you calm down and you hung onto his torso.

"Alright, Reece!" Loud claps and cheers from Blake and George, made you jerk apart, "I told you she'd like you back!" they pumped their fists in the air.

Reece immediately gave them the most demeaning look you've ever seen, shaking his head at the boys and their grins were replaced with guiltiness and ran out of the room. Reece looked back at you with a sheepish smile.

Blake

He delivered a red rose to your house everyday for a whole month, while in his head it seemed romantic, in yours you thought it was creepy as hell. On the last day of the month the door bell rang and there stood Blake with skinny jeans, a hoodie and high tops on, holding the last red rose.

"Hi, Blake." You smiled, slightly confused.

"Hi," He breathed smiling, he seemed really nervous.

"Is that for me?" You asked pointing at the rose. He nodded and handed it to you.

"Are you surprised?" He asked.

"Not really, more like relieved it's not some guy I don't know." You laughed. You saw something flash in his eyes before he covered it up.

"Um, do you want to come in?" You asked and he nodded.

When he was inside you led him to the living room, where the 29 other roses were in a vase. Blake smiled proudly. "Why'd you do all of that?" You asked him, referring to the roses.

He took a deep breath before speaking, "Because, Y/N, I really like you." He smiled looking into your eyes. You felt warm inside and a blush crept up your face.

George

You were about to go to sleep on a Saturday night when your phone lit up.

George ;) - Goodnight beautiful

You almost chocked at what it read on the screen and you couldn't help but feel something inside of you flutter.

Y/N :* - Lmao wrong number George

George ;) - If this is Y/N then I don't believe that's possible :)

Y/N :* - Haha thx x

George ;) - Np x

George ;) - You should know something as well..

Y/N :* - What...?

George ;) - That I like you x

Y/N :* - Wow, that's so nice of you but I don't really feel the same way

George ;) is typing .....

You quickly turned your phone off and took a deep breath. There was no way George was going to know how you truly felt. Not yet.

DING!

George ;) - That was my pet goldfish not me hahah

-

Y/N = Your name

Y/BF's/N = Your boyfriends name

c.h