@cloeboegeegee1 // Blake

Second personal imagine. Yay! For cloeboegeegee1

WARNING: MASSIVE SMUT AHEAD!

-

Blake and his friends were over watching Frozen. You were sitting on Blake's lap and the boys took up the rest of the couch space. After the movie, Reece and George went home.

You knew what Blake wanted, you've been sitting on it the whole movie. Every time you would bend over to clean up the bowls on the table, you could feel his eyes burn into your bum. He snaked his arms around your waist pulling you back to the couch and got on top of you.

You connected your lips to him and ran your hands through his hair making him moan. Suddenly he stands up from the couch, carrying you without breaking the kiss and started to walk up the stairs. When you got to your room he put you down, instantly closed the door, locked it then pushed you against it. You felt yourself get hot as he slipped his tongue into your mouth and he took of your shirt. 

"Jump." He mumbled as he grabbed your bum, you pushed off the ground and he held onto you pressing your crotches together. You decided to pull his top off and you trailed your hand down his toned stomach.

He moved his lips to you neck and started to suck, making you moan. When he was done, he unexpectedly blew on the fresh bruise making you shiver. That reaction drove him over the edge and he planted you on the bed and took of his and your bottoms leaving you both in your underwear. "Georgia, you sure you want to do this?" he asks worried. You looked at him and realised you loved him so much and that you were ready. "Yes, Blake." You bit your lip.

He climbed on top of you again and kissed you, trying to unclasp your bra, you laughed because he was struggling so you broke the kiss and unclasped it yourself, slowly and seductively sliding it down your arms. His eyes widened in excitement and then he took of the rest of your guys clothing. He slid the condom on and gave you a funny look. "This'll hurt, baby, but don't worry I'll be gentle." he winked and slid himself in. You gasped in pain and he instantly froze. "No, no! It's okay, keep going." You said desperately. You really wanted him right now and so did he. He kept thrusting into you at a very slow pace and you grew frustrated. "Blake, faster please."

He took a breath out and went faster, it turned very pleasurable very quickly and in no time you were moaning his name. "Fuck, Blake." You almost screamed. He was groaning on the crook of your neck.

You felt a tight knot at the pit of your stomach, "I'm gonna-" You gasp. "I know, baby, so am I." he cut you off. He did the final thrust that drove you to your climax. "Georgia," he groaned as he cummed. He pulled out and rolled over to the spot next to you. "Oh, god. That was amazing." He said out of breath. "I love you." You smiled turning your head to look at him. He grinned "I love you too," he mumbled as he kissed your shoulder

-