#23 He Gets Jealous

Oh my god! Half a thousand reads thank you so much for voting and just reading my lame ass book. I come home from school and find that you guys are absolutely amazing.

I love you all so much xxx

Sorry for the very late update, I have exams coming up :(

c.h

-

Reece

You and Reece were at an expensive restaurant. Everything was perfect, the music, the candles, the table. Then, your waiter comes.

As you take your order, your ex boyfriend walks in and sits on the table next to you.

"Hey! Y/N, how are you?" He asks surprised.

"I'm great, thanks. You?" You ask not really paying attention. All you wanted to do was have a romantic dinner with Reece.

"I'm good, but could be better," He replied. You nodded half-heartedly. Every once and a while he would glance at you. You put on a fake a smile and reached for Reece's hand, but he pulled it away.

"Reece, what's wrong?" You furrowed your eyebrows. He avoided your gaze, "Why would you care? Go back and talk to your ex boyfriend."

Your mouth hung open. "Reece, you don't have to be jealous. I would never leave you, especially for someone like him." You leaned over and kissed his lips.

After that, your ex never looked at you again.

Blake

You and Blake were at your friend, Mark's, birthday party. You and Mark were dancing against each other on the dance floor. Even though Mark was gay, Blake still kept an eye on him.

Wicked Games by The Weeknd came on and Mark was getting up close and held your waist. You didn't mind because you both always danced like this.

Blake couldn't stand it. He thought that was wrong for someone to do that, even Mark. He shimmied in between you both and gave Mark a cold look before smashing his lips on yours.

You heard Mark chuckle behind you, "Happy eighteenth birthday to meehhhh!" He clapped happily.

George

You and George loaded your groceries on the counter. The guy at the desk looked really young, probably one or two years older. He had a dirty blonde quiff tucked into his beanie, green eyes and a lip piercing.

You were tweeting something on your phone when you heard him say, "Hi, gorgeous. How are you today?"

You slowly looked up from your phone not knowing if he was talking to you or not. "Um, I'm alright," you paused, "thanks?"

He gave you a massive grin and you went back to your phone. You caught him stealing glances at you every once in a while.

"Excuse me, would you mind checking out the groceries and not my girlfriend?" George asked, clearly annoyed.