#30 He Meets You At A Signing (2/3 Blake and George)

Blake

You handed the thing you wanted signed to Blake, the first in the line. He stares at you for a while, his gaze seemed really dark, you felt a little bit uncomfortable, making you cross your arms over your chest in insecurely. "You're beautiful, you know." He smirked.

Your breath hitched and you saw that fans were recording. "Thanks, Blake." You blushed. "Give me your arm." He commanded, you did as told and watched as he wrote down something on your wrist. "I can trust you with that, right?" He grinned. You looked down at what he wrote and nearly fainted, he had written down his phone number.

George

You were overwhelmed with the screaming all around you. A girl on the right of you was practically screaming for Reece and the girl on the other side was on the ground crying. It was an instinct for you to help her up and in the corner of your eye you saw George watching.

"I bet you're used to this, yeah?" You playfully asked. "No, actually this is the first time it's happened." He chuckled. You were in bliss, you were having a conversation with your favourite band member. "Why don't you stick around for a bit? The signing ends at five, I'd love to get to know you more." He said looking up from the shirt he was signing. Your heart was pounding against your chest, "Yeah, sure."