Chapter 9

(Jeffrey Pov.)

Life is so freakin good in my opinion. I have an amazing sexy girlfriend, awesome friends, and the most epic power in the world. I LOVE dinosaur! I know them so well that it's pretty much half of my brain. The other half was either my smartness or my love life. Now dinosaurs are my life. Changing into one is the most fun thing to do in this world.

Any how I was holding Alexis in my arms listening to her heart beat watching her as she slept. I couldn't help but glance at her beauty. Her beauty sends butterflies into my stomach and every time I'm with her I just want to hold her and never let go.

Ever since I got my powers I had this so call ability to hear better. I thought I had heard something in the cave so I sat up with my aching eyes and tried to look around. I heard the noise again and stood up, it sounded like a whisper through the cave. I walked around and felt something inside me like if someone was messing with my head. I began walking and stumbling everywhere soon I fell on top of Juan who was not happy to see me.

"Coño!!"He growled.

He stopped before he got a chance to hit me in the groin. He stood up and began to run towards Victoria.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him. 

He stared blank at her. I waved my hand over his face and he came back to reality.

"Uh-oh"Juan looked at me. "We have to get the hell out of here."

"What are you talking about?"

"Victoria sh-she talked to me."

"What?! What did she say?"

"Get everyone we have to get the hell out of here."He glanced over at Alex who was giggling in his sleep. He pushed him and Alex shot at Juan.

Before I knew it Juan had a web on his face and he tried to take it off but the stuff was like glue. Alex who didnt know what he did until he opened his eyes ran to Juan and pulled the web off of him.

Juan growled and held back a punch.

"We have to get the hell out of here there's something in this cave."

We all looked nervous and we all ran. I got Alexis, Juan got Amaris and Brenda, and Alex got Pamela.

"What wrong!"Dragged Pamela.

Before Juan could give an answer we heard a whisper.

"Guys..."

We all looked around and then we stared at Victoria with are jaws hanging open.

"Victoria?"Amaris asked.

"Hey."

"Oh my God?"We all leaned towards her hugging her.

She couldn't move at all. She looked like a dead rag doll. Her skin was pale and her eyes were red she even looked like she was having a hard time talking.

"We are in trouble." she could barely make it out of her mouth.

"Why?"Alex said.

"Cave about to..."she stuttered and stopped as we heard cracks all around us.

The cave was collapsing and we were stuck inside. Alexis ran to the entry to try to move the boulder again but the roof of the cave began falling before she could reach it. Everywhere we turned was either blocked or collapsing. Juan picked up Victoria with his werewolf self and began running. Amaris grabbed Pamela and Brenda and hugged a wall looking for a cliff to hang on to. Alex was swinging through the cave and held on the side. Everywhere was crumbling and I had no idea where to go. Then out of know where my sweet and awesome girlfriend burst through a pile of rocks only to find our exit. The sun was out and we definitely ran to the light.

The roof couldn't support itself anymore and began to fall. Luckily everyone barley made it out. Our jaws fell right open when we looked right in front of us. There was nothing but bones everywhere. We had landed in a grave yard..