Chapter 11

(Amaris POV.)

I had finally gotten a handle on my super sonic screech. I have been practicing for a while and when Alexis was in trouble it put my powers at good use. Im glad that I am needed, because lately ive been feeling a little left out because I cant do anything but scream at things.

"Hey, are you okay?" Brenda asked.

"Uh, yeah im fine nothings wrong. Why do you ask?"

"You just seem a little down."

"Oh well thanks for asking but im fine dont worry."

The truth is that im not fine. When Victoria was falling I felt so helpless, all I could do was watch. I want to prove to everyone that I can do more, and I plan to.

"Guys I think we're almost there."Alex said as he was swinging through the hills of bones.

We've been walking for about an hour and everything felt like it was getting farther and longer.

"Are you sure?"Pamela questioned him. "I can't see or sense anything like that."

"I'm positive I see an exit with a dim light coming out."

"Yeah he's right I see it to."Alexis agreed with Alex. "It's about 30 minutes from where we are right now if we walk."

"Okay, what about if you fly there or something" Juan questioned.

"Less than 10 minutes away."

"Ok let's do that"

Everyone pretty much agreed. Jeffrey turns into a Pterodactyl (terr-a-dac-tyle) and swooped up Juan and went off. Alex grabbed hold of Victoria and went swinging off his way. Alexis grabbed Pamela but she refuses so she grabbed Brenda. Pamela turn into a cheetah and went her way. I was left and upset. I don't know what was wrong with me all this anger builds up inside of me but I refused to let that over come me. I told myself that I AM important and that I AM worthy. Next thing I knew I was in the air in front of everyone else. I turned back and Jeffrey and Juan both looked spooked. I looked forward and saw the exit Alex and Alexis were talking about. I landed and waited for everyone else.

Everyone came right after me. I looked at them and I was confused.

"Why are you so big?"

Everyone just stared at me not answering my question.

"A-Amaris?"Juan asked me with a creep out look in his eyes.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

All of a sudden I felt a feeling come out of me that I didn't want to let go. When I opened my eyes everyone had there mouth hanging wide open and they were back to their normal size.

"What's wrong with you? Why didn't you answer? You just stared at me like weridos."I blasted them with questions.

"I don't know how to tell you this but you're a freakin falcon."

"What?!"

All of a sudden my head was super dizzy and I saw something. It was the other side of this grave yard all I saw are way home from this treacherous place. That's when it hit me it totally made sense to me now. If I'm a falcon that explains why I was flying super fast, the super sonic screech, and my vision along with my hearing.

"Guys I know the way out!"I yelled out.

"Really? Well let's go!" Jeffrey lashed out. "I'm so ready to get out of this place."

"Okay follow me."

We all went through the exit Alex had seen, but the place was longer then expected. As we finally reached the end we saw nothing but sunshine and light. We were back to the jungle but it seemed so much different than before.