Chapter 15

I really never talk to you people but I'm gonna try to make it my goal to have at least 2 chapters week. Now I'm gonna start by putting as many POV. as necessary please feel free to comment what you like. And don't forget to Vote.

__________________________

(Alex Pov.)

I hate that the fact that we are always driving away from somewhere. All I wanted to do was stay in one place for at least a day. Is that so much to ask.

"Hey Alex, there's a small town up ahead." Jeffrey said while looking at his phone on the passenger seat.

"Okay. Um... How's Victoria doing?"

"She's awake and I'm fine."She was trying to be hysterical which I knew that meant she was fine.

I just smiled and kept on driving until we saw the little town of Hashfire. I parked Victoria's car in front of a library. We all got down and stretch our legs.

"Hey look there's a Popeye's here."Pamela squealed out.

"Let's go then."Amaris told her.

We all walked over to the place and ordered our meals. Then we sat down to enjoy it.

"What are we going to do now?"Brenda looked at us for an answer.

"Well we can start off looking for a place to sleep."I suggested

"First we need to stop for a bank I have no money with me right now."Victoria complained.

We all agreed as we emptied are pockets and look for the closet bank. To our luck there was a chase a couple blocks away. We went inside and started to pull out money from the ATMs.

We quickly made are way out and went to find a place to stay. Victoria took her car and drove around with the girls while Jeffrey, Juan, and I went walking. I couldn't careless as we walked in fact I completely enjoyed it. After 10 minutes I became extremely thirsty all of a sudden.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go grab a frappe from Starbucks. Do you need anything?"

"Naw not really" Jeffrey said grabbing his stomach indicating that he was still full.

"Give me a cookie!"Juan quickly replied back as I walked away.

I shook my head in agreement and started walking towards a Starbucks that was just a block away. I went inside and the place was completely empty except for one person. As I laid my eyes on her my heart had skipped a beat. Her hair was a light shade of brown that shined under the light. It reminded me of caramel. Her face was buried into a notebook from a collage I never heard of. It must have been a community collage from this place. But every time she took a sip from her cup of coffee I couldn't help but stare at her with amazement. Her eyes were dark chocolate, her lips that reminded me of Carly Rae Jepsen, and her face features were flawless. She began to smile when she notice me staring at her. I quickly shook my head and went to the cash register. I ordered my large caramel frappe and a chocolate chip cookie for Juan.

I turned to see her once more but she disappeared I looked in the opposite direction and there was still no sign of her.

"Uh um."I heard a voice behind me.

I turned to see the girl staring at me. I completely blushed even though my skin was a tan color.

"Um hi."I barley made it out of my lips.

"Um."She stopped as she started to giggle. "Sorry it's just I don't recognize you. Are you not from here?"

"No I'm here with a couple friends we were on are way to look at some collages up north but..."I stopped my words. I almost said everything that happen to us to this girl I just met not even two minutes ago. "But... Um... we were lost so we found this place and I think we are trying to find a place to stay for a couple of days."