Chapter 33

Hey guys so im trying my best to post a new chapter every day so lets see if I can keep up with it.

Sorry guys but this chapter is kind of short.

Comment and Vote!!!

Pic (It suppose to be amaris but I couldn't find a good one but it has the same concept of her power so whatever)

_____________________________________

(Amaris Pov.)

When Orah unlocked our full potentials I instantly felt the powerful surges running through my veins.

My power increase ten folds and automatically I could see what I was capable of, and now Alex, Jeffrey, Victoria, and I were all on our way to guide Paul’s gigantic army towards the forest.

We decided that the best way to get Paul’s army to create a ditch that would be leading them into the woods for a full on attack.

“So we all know what the plan is right?” Victoria whispered.

We were all hiding behind a very larger bolder and in the distance was the army marching right for us. The army consist of shamblers, vores, that weird bird thing Victoria and Alex were attacked by and many other hideous creatures.

“Yes.” We practically said all at once.

“Great so get in your positions.”

And with that Victoria ran off without making a sound. Jeffrey ran to the other side of the hill we stood on within a matter of seconds.

I turned to face Alex and I could tell that he was not going to like this fight one bit due to the fact he was fighting his ex girlfriend.

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and instantly he turned to look at me. I smiled softly and pulled him towards me and wrapped my hands around his body.

“No matter what happens I will know that you did your best and that I proud to call you my friend.”

I instantly felt a tear fall down my cheek but quickly brushed it away.

Then I let go of Alex’s body and stood up. Now I could see the army clearly and I waited for the signal.

I got down in one knee and as if I was about to run a 100 yard dash I got in my sprinting position. My head was low and I let the noises in my surrounding fade as I paid attention only to the sound of Victoria in the far distance.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a boulder falling in the distance and knew that that was my signal. I bolted myself forward and sprinted towards the cliff that was in front of me and jumped off. In a matter of seconds I shifted into a falcon and soar through the air.

Once I locked my eye sight on the first monster I immediately inhaled and let out one of my famous screams right in front of it causing the ground in front of the monster to dissolve and crumple causing a humongous ditch. I began to go all around the army with the ditch and finally cut the monsters off.

 I flew higher in the air and saw Alex swinging through the trees and instantly bolted himself in the air and landing right in front of a herd of shamblers.  Immediately he got on one of the shambler’s back and sunk his fangs into his shoulder. Instantly the shambler fell to the floor and disintegrated. Alex jumped off shambler’s back and landed up right in front of the rest. Then all of a sudden he was glowing with a green glow just like his outfit around his body as he began swinging at the shambler and knocking them on the floor without hesitations.

Alex was much stronger than before. It was like he was consuming his opponent strength. Then of nowhere I could see some vores climbing with their spider like abdomens through the ditch without hesitation. I was about to swoop in but just then Jeffrey ran in front of them. All I could remember was that the last time Jeffrey faced a vore was when we were at the motel and the monster disguised itself as a human. Jeffrey didn’t seem to care as he placed his hands firmly on the ground. Out of nowhere Jeffrey’s hand started glowing amber and then the ground under him did the same. Then in front of him 3 amber tyrannosaurus-rex crawled from the ground and instantly Jeffrey yelled at them to attack. They did what he asked and started stomping all over the vores that crossed the ditch.

I just stared in awe, Jeffrey could summon dinosaurs.

That’s when I felt like it was necessary to see what I could exactly do.

And as if one cue I flew higher in the air and swooped down wards as if I was about to catch my prey. I could feel this amazing sensation consume my body and all of a sudden my body soon glowed purple and I saw monsters up ahead that were beginning to walk pass the ditch and let out a scream.

Instead of my usual bird screech this time it came out more of a ghost wail and instantly my opponents crumpled and disintegrated before me.

I smiled to the thought and just as I was about to take on another group of the same kind of monsters talons wrapped around my neck.

I was chocking and soon shifted back into my human form but I was still glowing purple. I looked at the monster that contained me and I almost vomit my guts out by the sight. Holding me was some kind of hideous vulture that was at least 7 times bigger than me. The face and like a humans but instead of a nose and a mouth it was replaced by a beak. I struggled under his grip.

“Let go of me!” I screamed and suddenly I thrust my hands upwards and a sonic boom was unleashed and then the head of the vulture burst open causing guts to go everywhere.

Instantly I was dropped and I was trying to turn back into my falcon but with the lack of oxygen I couldn’t. I could imagine myself falling to the ground but the ground never came. I opened my eyes and realized that I was being held up but some kind of pale white glow. I flowed where it was coming from and I could she Victoria with one hand reached out towards me while the other was doing the same holding off some monster from stepping over the ditch.

She glanced at me and smiled and dropped me to the floor. She went back to pushing the monsters back but they still insisted to come forward, and with one hand movement all the monsters that were along the ditch disintegrated.

“Guys I’m going to stop them from coming pass the ditch!” She yelled, “Ígnea!”

Then she was back into her fire form again and lit the ditch on fire and immediately the ditch was consumed by the flame and the monsters that were on the ditch or near it disintegrated.

Then the monsters began to follow the path that we made for them without hesitation.

Then Victoria, Jeffrey, and Alex came towards me.

“Guys I think we did it! I think they are going straight towards the woods.” Jeffrey cheered.

“Yea but that only means that the rest of us are going to have to fight them off until we get there.” I responded.

“Hey have any of you seen Paul and Mona?” Alex questioned us. “I saw them at the beginning but now I don’t.”

We all wipped our heads in different directions. There was no sign of them.

“Where did they go?” Victoria asked.

And as if it were on cue a hand was placed her neck and then her eyes went to the back of her head and soon fell to the floor. She let out an agonizing scream and then it dyed down.

“Victoria!” I screamed.

Then the culprit stood behind her. It was Mona.

________________________

Don't be afraid to Comment and Vote