Welcome to Hollywood Arts

"—And here's my personal favorite part of the school, the main hall. And right over there is my lo—"

"Tori, you're boring her!" Trina breathed exasperatedly, interrupting her sister's tour of Hollywood Arts for their younger cousin, who was spending a few months with them as a transfer student. Well, transfer from Miami. "Poor Mila, just look at her. She's falling asleep!"

Tori's face fell and she scowled at her older sister, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, she's not, actually—"

"Shh, its okay, c'mon, I'll show you the actual best part of the school! My locker!" Trina boasted with an enormous smile, grabbing the sixteen year olds hand and pulling her behind her towards the stairs.

Tori watched with a heavy sigh as her cousin was dragged to Trina's overly bedazzled and mirrored locker. Yes – you read right. Trina's personal locker consisted of a gigantic mirror screwed into the metal with rhinestones framing every inch that surrounded it. Even though she and her friends were seniors now, and Trina wasn't even supposed to be at Hollywood Arts anymore, she of course got held back another year and Tori was forced to spend her senior year with her loving sister.

She contemplated going after them and rescuing the poor girl, but was distracted when she heard her name being called. Tori turned around and smiled at the sight of her pale girlfriend strolling over to her from the main doors, with a younger version of herself trailing after her.

"Hey Jade." She greeted her cheerfully, accepting her good morning kiss before looking at the girl beside her, pleasantly surprised, letting her know with a big smile. "Lauren, hey. I didn't know you were back from boarding school."

The younger version of Jade, that was now known as Lauren smiled back at her older sisters girlfriend. "Hey. Yeah, I'm back for good now. I'm starting here, actually. Today." Her eyebrows furrowed, "Didn't Jade tell you?"

Tori deliberately turned to Jade, raising a brow. "No, she didn't." She then let out a dramatic sigh, shaking her head. "As if she ever tells me anything."

Jade merely smirked, gripping her Gear of Wars bag strap tighter in her hand, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at her girlfriend. "Welp; I'm sorry that my mouth was too preoccupied when I was with you to tell you such details as my sister coming back to town, but you had seemed to enjoy that very much, if my memory doesn't fail me." She grinned at the dark blush that covered the half Latina's cheeks, making her huff. Success.

Lauren's eyebrows creased even more at the comment and she shook her head. "O-kay, well, I'm going to go to the main office to get my schedule and locker, so I'll see you both later." She smiled at them both and took off.

Tori watched her walk away before turning back to the girls older sister with a scowl, playfully swatting her arm. "That was totally inappropriate to say in front of your sister!"

Jade let out an un-lady like snort at Tori's reprimand, rolling her eyes. "Jeez, Tor. She's seventeen, not seven. You think I don't talk to her about what we do?" she smirked as her girlfriend began sputtering in indignation. "Damn you're gullible." She chuckled, turning to walk to her locker when she heard a gasp of Tori's name and stopped in her tracks as a girl came running down the main stairs, her face begging for freedom.

"Tor, please help me. I love Treen, but she's just so— yknow!"

Tori blinked in surprise as her cousin quickly stood behind her, just as her sister came down the stairs after the younger girl.

"Mila! You ran off before I could even—"

Tori raised her hand up for Trina to stop talking, looking at her sternly as she held a protective arm in front of their cousin. "Trina. Stop." At Trina's befuddled face, she lowered her arms and stepped behind the sixteen year old, placing both hands on her shoulders. "Camila needs to get to the main office to get her schedule and locker assignment, you should probably get to class."