Pick up Lines

"Do you like yoga? Cause yoganna love this dick."

Lauren abruptly looked up from the term paper she was working on, almost choking on the coffee she had previously taken a sip from. She started coughing as she looked at a wide-eyed Camila, who seemed just as shocked by her own pick up line.

"E-excuse me?"

"Oh my god I am so sorry, I don't even have a dick, my friend over there just dared me to come over here and ask you out because I was kind of staring at you for the last hour since I started my shift and I just said the first thing that came to my head-- I promise I don't have a dick!" The petite Cuban rushed to explain, her cheeks now tinted a dark red. About ten feet behind her in the crowded Starbucks, her best friend Dinah was doubled over in laughter, hearing the stupid pick up line.

Lauren just stared wide eyed at Camila as the latter continued to blush and took a few steps back.

"I think I'll just, uhm, go back to my friend now." she mumbled, averting her eyes and trying to save herself from even more embarrassment.

"Wait!" Lauren blurted, reaching a hand out to stop the younger girl, making her turn back around. "You said you wanted to ask me out?" Camila blushed an even darker shade of pink, nodding as Lauren smiled. "Well then how about you sit down and tell me what you have to offer me as a date if I were to say yes, Camila."

Camila's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and her embarrassment was forgotten for a moment. "How do you know my name?"

Lauren giggled, pointing at the girls name tag attached to her green apron, making her blush all over again.

"Oh." She giggled in embarrassment and was about to reply when she heard her manager calling her name to get back to work, making her bite her lip.

"But it seems that you can't sit down at the moment."

"Uh, yeah but I have my lunch break in fifteen minutes." Camila stuttered cutely, her eyes shining hopefully. "I can come back then if you wa.."

"I'd love that." Lauren grinned at the blushing barista, "See you then, Camz." She giggled as the girls blush deepened while she scurried away hearing her manager call her once again.