Missing in Action... (Kidnapped)

My breathe caught. A cold blade was placed against my neck. "Going somewhere sweetheart," he whispered in my ear.

I froze, "Pl...please...please just let me go," I begged on the verge of tears.

"Sorry...but you should know this by now...I show no mercy," he whispered. I felt a sharp pain in my neck. My eyes fluttered, as my body started to sink towards the ground, and I was abruptly swallowed into the darkness...

So I guess you're wondering what just happened. No I'm not dead...partially..but I'm not dead. This might sound confusing...so let me just go back to where this all began.

Chapter1

I hate road trips, especially when I'm stuck with my alcoholic friends who always find a way to walk right into trouble. "Guys just leave it alone, let's just go" I said pulling my friend back.

"No Nat, this bitch deserves it" she said thrashing, trying to release herself from my grip.

"Shana please...let's just get out of here," I begged , "Aaron, a little help here," I yelled looking back at him. His blue eyes lit up in amusement.

"No I think I'll just enjoy this little cat fight," he said smirking. I sent him a death glare. He dramatically sighed and got up, walking towards us. He grabbed her by the waist and threw her over his shoulders. She kicked and screamed as we exited the bar.

He threw her in the backseat, closing the door behind him, and ran over to the driver's seat as I hopped upfront with him. I looked back, "And where the hell were you two when I needed you," I said glaring back at Kate and Nick.

"You know where they've been," I heard Aaron whisper.

I looked at them in disgust, "You guys...in his car? You could've at least waited " I basically yelled.

"Gosh Natalia, why don't you just hurry up and find a boyfriend so you can stop nagging us" Kate hissed.

I glared at her, "I choose to be single" I retorted.

"Right," Kate said smugly, rolling her eyes. I looked back forward, as I heard the engine cut on. A hand was placed on my leg. I looked towards Aaron. He stared at the road smirking. I rolled my grayish green eyes, grabbing his hand and moving it. His smirked dropped, and I smiled in satisfaction. He glanced at me frowning, then looked back towards the road.

"Nat will you stop being like that."

"Like what" I spat.

" You act so independent. You need a guy in your life"

I cut him off, "Like who Aaron..you? I am independent, and I really don't need a guy in my life"

"You can't just ruin you life because of what Tyler did" he said, glaring at the road.

I glared at him, "Who said this was about Tyler.." I hissed.

"Ever since Tyler did that, you've been single. Nat it happened over a year ago. Let it go."  I reverted my eyes back towards the road clenching my jaw. If I couldn't say anything nice, I wasn't going to say anything at all. So we sat there in silence. Occasionally I would see him glance at me, but I paid him no mind.

I felt the car pop up, and it halted to a stop. "Fuck!" Aaron yelled pounding his fist on the steering wheel. He opened his door and got out the car, sighing dramatically. I hopped out the car, walking around the car towards him.

"What's going on" I asked.

"Well let's see...we just magically ran out of gas, a tire blew out, and we're in the middle of fucking nowhere" anger rose in his voice with every word. I observed our surroundings. We were indeed in the middle of nowhere. There was only dirt roads ahead of us.