Chapter 7:M.I.A. ...Trapped in a Closet

Chapter 7

I stared up at my ceiling. That's basically all I could do right about now...seeing as though I'm strapped to a bed. You know...today just keeps getting better and better. Note the fucking sarcasm!!! "Natalia," I heard him say.

"What?"

"Are you finally going to say it," he questioned.

I scoffed, "Pshh...no," I answered in disgust.

"Do you really want to die Nat?" I already feel dead here. It couldn't get worse than this.

"If it means getting out of this hell hole, then sure." No I didn't want to die, but I was currently pissed off.

He sighed, "Just say it, and I'll let you go."

"No," I answered in a bored tone.

I heard the door open, "Tyler, you still have her here? Get over it. She's not going to apologize for kneeing you're little twig and ping pongs. So why don't you just untie her and go on with your life. You know if they find out, they'll make your life a living hell," Kade defended. I bit my lip, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Twig...ping pongs? More like the bowling balls, and-"

"Bowling balls? I would go get that checked out if I were you," Kade quirked a brow at Tyler, in question. Okay that was it. I burst out into laughter. I couldn't help it. Tyler's eyes pierced into me, then averted his narrowed eyes to Kade. He walked towards the door and brushed past him, leaving his brother and I in the room alone. Kade looked towards me. "Well I'll she you later. Bye Saige," he teased, with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He can't be serious. Can he? He pivoted around, and walked out the door. You've got to be kidding me!

"Help," I screamed. From the other side of the side, I heard a low chuckle, before the Kade appeared again. I threw daggers at his with my eyes.

He shrugged at my action,"Okay. Be that way. It's fine with me. You can just lay here until someone walks by," he said turning back around.

"No!! I'm sorry, just please untie me," I begged.

He spun back around, "Well since you asked nicely..." He started to walk, and stopped right in front of me. He leaned down closer to me, "No."

"Well what do you want me to do? Be a bitch towards you," I questioned, with hatred boiling in my veins. This man was so confusing.

"Yeah. Wait. Too late, you already are."

I scowled at him, "Listen here, Kade. I swear if you don't untie me, I will find you and personally cut off your-"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hey now, there will be none of that. Now Kade, untie Natalia." I looked towards the door to see Liam standing there with Aaron. They had shocked expressions plastered on their faces.