Chapter 8:M.I.A. ...The Diary

Chapter 8

So I guess he thought I was just playing when I said he was dead if he called me another name. I stepped in front of him and grabbed him by his shirt. He looked unamused. "Do you want to die" I hissed. "Do you" he shot back in a bored tone. I scoffed, "Being a smartass will get you no where" I spat pulling him closer. "Neither will being a dumbass" he retorted in a flat tone. I swung at him, but he caught my wrist. I swung the other hand, but he quickly caught it. I was abruptly slammed into a wall. He inched closer, "Don't try me Saige...I said I will kill you next time...and I will keep my word, if you ever hit me again" he whispered in a low menacing voice. "Ohh where's my video camera when I need it... this is getting hot" I heard Zeena whistle. "Now Kade grab her by the hair and kiss her" Zeena yelled. He gave me a hard look, before slamming me back into the wall. He spun around and walked into the living room. He plopped down on the couch. I glared at him before pushing myself off of the wall and walking back into the livingroom. I sat back down in the circle. "Well that was...sexy...anyways next up is Ryder" Rox said smiling. Ryder slowly reached towards the girl's hat and picked up a piece of paper. He unfolded it and smirked. "So...who's the unlucky person" Rox teased. Ryder glared at her, then looked at me smirking. "No" I said shaking my head. "There has to be some rule against this...I just left the closet" I said staring at Rox wide eyed. She smirked, "Nope" she said popping the P. I sighed dramatically, "Fine" I said getting up and walking towards the closet. "This should be fun" Ryder whispered in my ear as he walked by. I glared at him, as we walked into the closet. The door was shut and locked.

I sat on the ground. Ryder sat down next to me. I pushed him away from me, "Stay over there" I ordered. He inched closer again, and moved a piece a hair behind my ear. "I missed you" he said in a soft voice. "What?" I asked in confusion. He lips crashed into mine. I sat there in shock, then I seemed to zone out. A memory flashed into my head.

He pulled me closer to him. "Stay with me Saige" he whispered. I couldn't really make out his face. We were in a dark alley.

"You know I can't do that...I'm with" he cut me off. "I don't care if you're with him...he doesn't deserve you" he hissed. "I can't...I can't be with you." I said as a tear ran down my face. "Why not" he basically yelled. "You know why" I yelled back.

"So what...you're going to let that stop you from being with me. Saige...I don't care if they try to kill me...I want to be with you" he said in soft voice.

"I can't..." I whispered. I pushed myself away from him, and shook my head, "I have to go" I whispered as tears streamed down my face. I turned around and ran away. "Saige" he called after me. I continued to run as the tears slowly blurred my vision. I felt someone grabbed me. They threw a hand over my mouth. I thrashed against them. "Calm down sweetheart..this will be over before you know it" he whispered in my ear. I felt a pain shoot through my neck and my body went limp.

I came back to reality...I pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. He tensed up, and I finally realized what I was doing. I pushed him away. "I knew you'd come to your senses" he said smirking. I scoffed, "I just got...caught up in the moment...that's all" I muttered. He moved closer to me. "What's wrong" he asked sounding surprisingly concerned. "Nothing" I said shaking my head. "It doesn't look like nothing...why are you crying" he asked wiping a tear away. I hadn't even noticed I was crying. I shooed his hand away, and wiped the tears away. "Nothing..." I whispered. Why was I getting so emotional over a memory that might not even be real? Ryder moved back, "Well if you ever need me...I'm here for you" he said in a sincere voice. I looked up at him wide eyed, "Okay" I said nodding. He smiled, then it slowly turned into a smirk. "So how was the kiss" he asked cockily. I glared at him, "Horrible" I said in disgust. Okay...so it wasn't bad...at all..but I would never tell him that. He moved closer, and pinned me down, "Mind if I try again" he said smirking. "Yes... I do mind" I said rolling us over. He smirked, and rolled us back over pinning me down, with my hands above my head. "You liked it...admit it" he said smirking. "Nope" I said popping the P. He chuckled, "Maybe just one more kiss will change your mind" he said inching closer. The door swung open.