Chapter 22:M.I.A. ...I am Saige

Chapter 22

Rated XXM for Extra Extra Mature lol ;) This chapter does contain Mature content

I looked up, through blurred vision. Where am I? I tried to sit up, but my body refused to move."Help" my voice came out as a whisper. I could hear shuffling from beside me. I blinked, trying to focus my vision, but it never changed. A cool hand was placed on my cheek.

"Saige" he whispered. I could see his silhouette standing above me. I blinked back my tears...

"You did this to me" I spat. His face inched closer to mine.

"Shh, you're still changing" he brushed a stand of hair behind my ear.

"What do you mean, I'm changing?" I questioned.

"You're changing into a vampire" my eyes widened in terror.

"Did you bite me" I questioned.

He scoffed, "No... I just put you to sleep, so the pain wouldn't be as bad"

"Then what was with the knife.. and why are you being nice to me now Nix" I questioned.

"It's Tyler... and the knife was to keep you from moving... I'm being nice because... well it'll benefit me" I sent him a questioning look. "When you change... you'll start out rogue... and I don't need to be on your bad side"

"Wait...I'll be rogue?"

He nodded, "This house was changed into a place where rogues could become normal vampires... We'll put you on the top floor, with all the rogues, until you finally become normal again"

"Are you rogue?"

He chuckled, "Somewhat... when I become angry, I go back into my original form"

"Well when will I be done transforming" I questioned.

"Right... about... now."

"Wait whahhhhhhhh" I let out an inhuman scream, as a pain ran through my whole body. I felt... cold... The pain started to subside, and I shot up from the bed. I felt..lighter.. yet stronger. "What just.." I stopped. I threw a hand over my mouth. Was that me? The voice was so seductive. "What the hell?" I like it...

He chuckled, "Vampires are one of the most seductive creatures on Earth. We need it to lure in our prey," he explained. I began to walk towards the door, feeling a slight sway in my hips... It was a natural sway, not overdone. "You already have the walk down... I'm surprised" I glanced at him. He looked he up and down hungrily, and opened the door. "We're on the fourth floor... the Rogue floor. Zeena, Aly, and Roxanne are down on the third floor. They'll take you shopping for more... seductive clothing" he smirked.

I sighed heavily, "Well this should be fun" I muttered, as we descended the stairs. We walked up to the familiar door, and Tyler knocked. Not even five seconds later, the door swung open. My eyes met her bright blue eyes. "Roxanne" I smiled engulfing her in a hug.

"Holy shit Saige... you look beautiful" she paused, "not that you didn't look beautiful before..." I chuckled, and pulled out of the hug.

"Thank you... you do too. So what is this I hear about seductive shopping" I said scrunching up my nose in disgust. She smiled.

"Zeena, Aly, Saige is back" she called back into her dorm. Seconds later they popped up beside her. Their eyes widened as they stared at me.

"Whoa... and I thought you looked sexy before" Zeena said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, and engulfed her in a hug.

"I'm slightly jealous" Aly said, still gawking at me. I smiled.

"You guys... I can't possibly look that good" I said as I walked into the dorm.