Chapter 10:M.I.A. ...The Time is Now

Chapter 10

*Two Days Later*

Ever since that day, it was like things had changed. Kade hated me even more(if that's even possible)...I don't even know why. Ryder just...changed. I don't know what came over those two that day...it's like they just...snapped.

*Flashback*

I looked at Tristian, and nudged him in the shoulder. He looked at me, "What's with the smirking and glaring?" I asked. He glanced at Ryder, then back at me. "Somone's just a little jealous...that's all" he said smirking. I looked towards Ryder. For a split second, he reminded me of Kade. Clenched fist, jaw clenched, shooting daggers at Tristian...definitely reminded me of Kade. I stood up, but Tristian pulled me back down to the couch, "Let him cool off" he whispered,"And we.." he said gliding a hand up my leg. I tensed up, okay why can't I push him away. Had this been any other person...I would've kicked him ass by now. "Can get to know each other..again" he was so close that I could feel his cool breath trickled down my neck. I shuddered, and threw my hand over his hand to move it away, but I only ended up moving his hand up more. He chuckled, "Still can't control it can you" he whispered in my ear. "Tristian...that's enough" Ryder spat. His hand slowly clawed down my leg, and I left out a soft sigh. I finally gained back my control and I pushed his hand away. Why couldn't I stop? Better yet...why was I enjoying that?

I flushed, and did the stupidest thing I possibly could. I slowly looked at Tristian. He smirked, and slowly got up. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked looking down at me. I nodded, "Sure" I answered in a surprisingly shaky tone. He smirked and turn around walking towards the bar. As he walked past Ryder, I saw him whisper something. Ryder's jaw clenched, and he glanced towards me. I looked away from his intense stare. I looked back towards them and saw Ryder whisper something to Tristian. I saw Kade walked towards them, as Ryder got in Tristian's face. Kade stepped in between the two and pushed them away from each other. I saw Kade look back and forth between the two of them. He glared at both of them and said something. Tristian said something to Kade and smirked. Kade's eyes met mine. My heard started to pound against my chest. His eyes narrowed and he looked back towards Tristian. Tristian smirked in satisfaction and said something else. I saw Kade tense up, and he turned towards me. He walked towards me calmly.

I quickly stood up. Kade..being calm...that was even scarier than him glaring at me. As he got closer, I started to slowly walk around the couch, never breaking the eye contact with him. I slowly backed up, and my back hit something hard. "Shit" I cursed under my breath as he inched closer. He stopped right in front of me. His hand shot up, and I flinched. I closed my eyes, waiting for his hand to connection to my cheek...waiting to be hit, but it never happened.

 I slowly opened my eyes, and met his. He placed his hand gently on my face. I shuddered at his cool touch. "Kade..." I questioned when I saw the emotion in his eyes. He looked like he was trying to fight something back. He turned towards Tristian and glared, "I'm going to kill you for this" he muttered through clenched teeth. Tristian smirked, "It's not like I'm forcing you to do this" he said...but for some reason that sounded slightly sarcastic. "Ryder...kill your brother, before I do" Kade said through clenched teeth. Wait...Ryder and Tristian are brothers? Ryder gave him an apologetic look. Kade looked back towards me with a pained expression, then his face hardened. "Saige...don't take what happens next personal...I'm not doing this for my own desire" he spat. I gave him a confused look and froze.

His lips crashed into mine. My eyes widened, and I began to slowly black out.

I slowly opened my eyes as a pain shot through my body. I gasped as the excruciating pain became unbearable. My eyes met the ground, and I looked in confusion. My eyes followed the dark puddle, "Showtime" I heard a voice whisper.