Chapter 14:M.I.A. ...Unexpected Twist, Unexpected End

Chapter 14

Seriously...who the hell is at my door? I don't feel like talking right now. All I want to do is lay in my bed and stare at the wall...like I've been doing for the past five hours.

Creak

Ugh!! "Saige" he questioned. No...who else would be in here?

"What" I snapped.

He threw his hands up in surrender, "Hey, I just came by to check on you". I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever... I really don't feel like talking right now Kade" I said turning over, my back facing him. "So what are you gonna do then...stare at the wall all day until you feel better" he scoffed. "It's better than talking to you" I muttered. "Will you at least listen to my side of the story" he tried to reason. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, "At 4 am...I think not" I pulled the covers over my head. I felt the bed dip. "Kade go away" I mumbled. "Saige just listen" he whispered. I jumped at his proximity. I turned towards him and sighed. "Okay, explain yourself" I narrowed my eyes at him. "That night he told me the plan..."

*The Night of the Kidnapping*

I stared out the window, where the hell are we going... "Hey Kade you see those two girls" Nix said slowing down the car a bit. I glanced out the window, before fixing my eyes on road, "Yeah, what about them?" I asked in a dry tone. "Those are the two girls...remember how I told that guy about his wife" he said chuckling. My eyes shot to him, "Wait...they had kids...Nix do you know what you've just done!!" I shouted in anger. "Yep...with their parents dead all I need to do is get with one and I'm in the spot to be king. All I have to do is get rid of Liam and his soon to be wife.." "Wait what?" I asked in shock. "Oh...I forgot to tell you. I have an arranged marriage with one of those two, and Liam gets married to the other one...but I need to get rid of my competition" he said shrugging. "You're willing to kill your brother...are you crazy" I stared at him in disgust. "Maybe..." he said smirking. The car slowed down by the girls and he rolled down the window.

"Hey" he said smirking at the twins. One of the twins rolled her eyes, and latched onto her sister, pulling her away. The car sped up, "Someone's playing hard to get... anyways listen, me and my friends are going to a party...and wanted to know if you two would like to come" he said smiling. "Not interested" the feisty one replied angrily. "Why don't you let your twin answer for herself" he snapped. She stopped in her tracks, and scowled at him. "Thanks..but no thanks" the other twin said smiling. She started to pull the feisty one forward. I glanced at Nix, his jaw was clenched. "Nix don't do..." "Meet me on the other side of the alley" he swung the door open and slammed it before I could respond. I sighed, and hopped in the driver's seat. I looked down the road to see him chasing her. I shook my head...this won't end well...

I parked the car at the end of the alley. I looked down it and froze...I saw one of the twins collapse to the ground. Nix had the gun pointed at her. He pulled the other twin down the alley as she thrashed against him. I sat there in shock...he shot her, I mean...he actually shot her, and the sad thing is...it was right in front of the other twin. Does he not know what that does to people?  Anger boiled inside me as he swung the door open and threw her into the car. I glanced back at her through the rear view mirror. She tried pulling the door open. Nix swung the door opened and hopped in chuckling at her, "Child safety lock" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and ignored their little argument until I heard a gun being cocked. "Put the gun away..." I ordered...one death is enough for one day. Nix pulled back and glared at me, "You're no fun Kade" he said slumping back into his seat. "Of course not...but looks like I'm yet again... stuck in your bullshit" I spat. "Oh come on...I was just having a little fun.." he said smirking. "Okay Dominix...but did you have to go off and kill someone...you know if they find out, they'll kill you" I said glaring at him. "Don't act like you weren't in this situation a few months ago Kade... you can't judge me for being.just.like.you." he mumbled. He better be glad he's family, or I would've killed his years ago. I tried to hold in my anger, gripping onto the steering wheel. If only it was his neck....