Chapter 3: M.I.A. ....Confusion

Chapter 3

"Wake up sweetheart" I heard a faint voice whisper in the distance. I slowly opened my heavy eyes. I squeezed them shut again. This has to be a nightmare...right? "Natalia" So it did happen? I thought everything was just a nightmare, but it wasn't. It turned out to be my new reality...a reality I would have to eventually get used to. Or try to escape. I reopened my eyes, looking away from this asshole in front of me. "Natalia, don't be like that." I felt his hand glide up my leg. I was about to slap him, but I couldn't. My hands were restricted by something. I looked up to see my hands tied to the headboard of the bed. I looked down and glared at him. He had a smirk still plastered to his face. He straddled my hips, "Miss me" he said inching closer to my face.

"You fucking asshole" I hissed.

He tisked, " Now sweetheart, you should know better than that. Making me angry... We both know the outcome of that," I glared at him.

"So what. It's not like it'll affect me now," I voice filled with venom.

"Oh come on babe. It's been a while now. Get over it," he retorted, rolling his eyes.

"You know... I just want to know why...why Tyler? Did you feel like more of a man after you did it," I questioned, staring into his eyes with pure hate.

He smirked, "You wouldn't do it, so I just had to take it from you," he said running a hand up my body. I shuddered.

"But why? You took the only thing I had left of my innocence," I yelled.

"Because I knew it would never happen if I didn't just do it," he answered nonchalantly.

"So you almost kill me, while taking my virginity. Just because you felt like it? You're a fucking asshole!" My blood began to boil.

"Hey it's not all my fault. Had you cooperated, you would've been fine," he said shrugging, "Plus...I just love that little scream of yours," he whispered seductively.

"You're fucking sick" I said in disgust.

I froze. I felt a blade graze my leg.

"I'm not the one sweetheart. I'm the last one you should be making angry," he hissed. I heard the door open. Yes!!

Finally, I can be saved. "Loree please help me" I cried.

She looked towards me, "Aww I see you've met Tyler...again. He talks about you all the time. I still think you and Kade would be perfect," she said smiling. I looked at her wide eyed, I know she sees this, right? Me tied to a bed, with a blade grazing my leg. "Anyways, bye Natalia." She closed the door. I stared at it. What's wrong with this family?! I looked back up at him.

"Aww I thought what we had was special," he said raising the blade up to my chest. My breath caught. He grazed it across my chest, then stopped. In one swift movement, he cut both of my straps off my tank top. Don't ask me how he did it, because I don't even know. I stared at him wide eyed. "I wish we could've worked out, but no. You tried to get me killed," he spat. He grazed the knife on my leg.

"I didn't try to get anyone to kill you. I don't even know how they knew" I retorted, my eyes narrowing more with each word.

"Cut the bullshit," he spat, "You know exactly who it was. Aaron and some of his friends came after me and tried to kill me. Had I not" he cut himself off, "well that's beside the point. Anyways. He was this close," he indicated a small amount with his fingers, "to killing me. He got his payback. I think you deserve yours," he whispered in a low menacing voice.

"I didn't tell him to kill you Tyler," I yelled.

"It's a little to late to care right now," he snapped.