Chapter 13:M.I.A. ...The Truth Will Set You Free...Pshh Yeah Right

Chapter 13

I finally took in his words, "We're leaving" I whispered. He shook his head, "Yeah, now hurry and take a shower" he said. I smiled and walked towards the shower. I opened the shower door and stripped down to my bra and underwear. I looked back. Kade stared at me hungrily. I cleared my throat, and his eyes shot up to mine. "Would you stop checking me out, and go change" I said narrowing my eyes at him. He smirked and slowly walked towards me. I walked backwards, and stepped into the shower. He stepped into the shower, and closed the door. I stepped back, until my back hit the wall. He placed a hand on either side of me. "I think I'd rather just go with my first option, and join you in the shower" he said in a low voice. "Ha...yah...I think not" I said placing my hands on his chest. I tried pushing him back a bit, but failed miserably. I sighed, "What do you want Kade" I said looking towards him and glaring. His answer was turning on the water. The hot water hit my side, and I relaxed, but quickly, opened my eyes when Kade kissed up my neck. "Kade" I said...shit...did I just moan his name. He smirked against my skin, and pulled back to look at me. "Looks like I finally found you're hot spot" he said smiling smugly. I sent him a death glare.

"Get out" I said as my face heated up. The water dripped down him as he stared at me. I looked around uncomfortably, "What" I questioned, looking down. He placed a finger under my chin and tilted my head up. He leaned towards me. "Kade" I asked nervously. He gently placed his lips on mine. I tensed up. I haven't kiss Kade since the day I saved his life. He pulled back, and looked into my eyes. I stared into his eyes, and placed my arms around his neck, drawing him closer to me. I gently placed my lips on his, and almost instantly he kiss me back. Our lips moved in sync, as we kissed passionately. He grabbed the back of my legs and placed them around his waist. He slowed down the kiss, slowly biting my lip, and pulling back, sliding my lip in between his teeth. His lips trailed down my neck, quickly finding that spot again. I slid my hands into his hair, and tugged on it. He let out a low moan, and nibble on my neck. I sighed, and tilted my head back. He trailed kisses all the way back to my lips. We continued to kiss until I heard a knock on the door.

We froze, and I set my legs back down on the ground. He pulled back, "Saige I'm sor..." "Don't.." I whispered cutting him off. I leaned in and kissed him again, then slowly pulled back, "Don't apologize... I liked it" I said smirking. I slightly pushed him, "Now get out so I can take a shower" he smirked and walked out the shower, closing the door behind him. My face heated up, as I finally realized what I just did. I stripped down all the way and quickly took a shower.

"Kade...could you get me a towel" I shouted. I put my hand out the shower door, and felt the towel being placed in my hand. I quickly put it around me and stepped out the shower. Kade was leaning against the counter wearing dark denim jeans and a navy blue shirt. He was staring at...nothing in paticular. His brows were furrowed, indicating that he was thinking about something. He glanced at me, and looked back forward. "Ignoring me already" I said walking towards the closet. He stared into space again. I scoffed and walked into the closet. I quickly got dressed and walked out the closet. I moved towards Kade, and stood infront of him, placing a hand on either side of him. "What's wrong" I questioned. He looked to the side, "I can't be around you anymore" he whispered. "What? Why?" I questioned staring at him wide eyed, "Is it because of earlier" I questioned. He shook his head, "No" he answered quietly. "Then what is it Kade" I practically yelled. "I can't control myself around you" he answered in the same tone as me. He glanced at me, "What do you mea..." "Out of all the people I've been around...I can't control myself around you" he whispered angrily.

"Let me help you then" I whispered, "the more you're around someone, the more you get used to me, right?" I questioned. He shook his head, "It's not that easy with you Saige" he said clenching his jaw. "How is it not easy Kade" I yelled. "I've been changed for a year now, and I still can't control myself around you...when I with you, you make me want to..." he cut himself off, "Nevermind" he said shaking his head. "I make you want to what" I whispered. He shook his head, and looked towards me. He placed his arms on my shoulders, and pushed me back gently. He pushed himself off the counter and walked towards the door. "We have to go" he called back as he unlocked the door.