Chapter 17:M.I.A. ...Through another's eyes

Chapter 17

*Kade's POV*

"Kade I'm pregnant...and the baby might be yours" she whispered.

I stared at her in horror. Wait...did she just say she's pregnant?! But how? Vampires can't have babies with people that aren't fully changed. And what did she mean by it might be mine? She hasn't slept with anyone except me....well that I know of. Who else could it be? I started to pace around the room, running a hand through my hair. I glanced at her, and stopped pacing. She looked at me nervously. "Kade I'm sorry...I was going to tell you but..." she trailed off, tears prickling her eyes.

"Saige...who else could be the father" I asked calmly. She looked down and tensed up, "Just you....and Ryder" she whispered the last part. I froze..."Me and who?" I questioned, stepping closer to her. "Ryder" she repeated quietly. "You slept with Ryder" I yelled. She flinched, and backed away from me. I stepped closer, instantly regretting my angry tone, "I'm sorry Kade..." she whispered, still back away from me. "Saige, I didn't mean to yell...I just.." she cut me off. "No, I get it...I deserve to be yelled at...I deserve to be treated this way...and most of all...like I told Ryder earlier... you don't deserve to be in this mess. That's why I think you and Kiley should be together. She's the one that would be perfect for you" she whispered. Wait...she thought that me and Kiley were... I shook my head, "Kiley and I aren't going out...she just stayed at my house until she was ready to confront you...nothing happened" I said standing infront of her. She looked up at me, "You should be with her and.." I cut her off. My lips connected with hers, I slowly pulled back, slightly smirking when I saw that she was in a daze. Yeah...I have that effect.

"Listen Saige...if this" I placed my hand on her stomach, "is mine, I promise I'll be there for you... even if it isn't...I'll still be there for you" I whispered pecking her on the lips again. "So you're not disgusted with me" she said looking down. I placed a finger under her chin and lifted it up, so she was looking at me, "Why would I be disgusted? Any man would be lucky to have a family with you" I whispered, staring into her eyes. Her cheeks turned a crimson color. I smiled at her. "Who knew the famous Kade, had a romantic side" she said smiling back. I chuckled, and pulled her closer, "That's just one of my many sides...you'll find out about the others soon enough" I whispered seductively in her ear. She giggled, "Whatever Kade...you just ruined the moment" she said pulling back to look at me. "No...I think I just intensified it" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes, and pulled out of my arms. "One of the many sides of Kade...a freak" she said rolling her eyes again. "I am not" I defended. She sent me a flat look, "Okay maybe just a little" I said smirking. She raised an eyebrow, "Okay fine maybe a lot" I confessed. She chuckled, and turned around.

She walked towards the door seductively. Her hips had a natural sway to them. I groaned, "Quit teasing" I glared. She turned around and smirked at me, "Me...teasing..." she said innocently, "why would I do that". I followed her motions, as she licked her lips. She chuckled, and turned around, walking out the door. I glared at the door, and sighed, plopping down on the bed.

What am I going to do? I might be a father, which I don't mind...at least I'd be starting a family with Saige. I do feel guilty though, because I lied to her. I am with Kiley, we did do things...but that's only because I thought it was Saige at first. I thought she was the one that came to my house...but I found out it was Kiley later. How she knew who I was...I don't know...we never met once in my life. Kiley and I have been dating for about two months now. To tell you the truth...the reason I started to date her, was to fill Saige's spot when I left... Yeah I know it's wrong, and to make matters worse...I think Kiley is starting to realize that.

I got off the bed and walked out of the room. I know what I have to do... even if it does ruin me to say this. I sighed as I rounded the corner and saw her. She glanced at me, and smiled. My heart dropped, as she ran towards me. "Hey babe" she said embracing me in a hug. She slowly pulled back when I didn't respond, "What's wrong" she asked looking up at me. "Kiley...I don't think we can be together" I whispered. "W-why not" she questioned, as she looked into my eyes. I looked away from her, "I'm in love with someone else" I confessed. "With who" she asked, her voice slightly shaking. I shook my head. "Is it that Vicky girl" she practically shouted. I shook my head again, and looked at her. "When we first met.." "Don't give me that bullshit Kade" she spat. "Just listen to me... when we first met, I thought you were someone else, and when we started dating I realized it was to fill the hole she left." I admitted. She began to tear up, "So everything...everything was fake...you thought I was her...you thought I was my sister" she whispered the last part. She spun around, and int the blink of an eye...she was gone.