chapter 7

"Well what the hell are you doing here?" The guy smerked. He unfolded his arms from over his chest reveling his mussels.

"My names Briten-"

"Ew what kinda name is that?" I cut him off.

"My fathers, he died before I was born serving in the war." That made guilt rise in side me.

"Nah I'm just kidding, two can play at that game. I hate my name too." I felt a sigh of releife come over me.

"Not funny I was gonna go kill my self cause I inulted a dead army man." He chuckeld at that and I was streching it a little but I would kick myself for that, its not that funny.

I looked over and saw the guys lossen up. Ryan was now standing beside them. Thats when I remeberd still had their shorts. I walked over not letting my eyes off then tan, tall, blonde, helf naked dude in my yard. Once i gave them their close I turned so I didnt have to see their naked asses.

"So, once again, hy the hell are you here and how did you get here? And we can rip your head off for tresspassing." He grinned shaking his head and looking down. He started making his way over to me but then I felt a hand touch my stomach and pull me back so then their arms were holding my to their chest away from any danger.

This was kind of an akward position, like who ever it was behind me was my boyfriend but I didnt really care 'cause it was someone in my band and I thought them as my brother. Even before the band started. I looked up to see it was Peter and he was stairing at the guy, or Briten.

I looked back over at Briten to see that he had stiffend at the sight of this. What the fuck its like he thinks he needs to be overly protective over me or something, I got my bros, and brother to take care of that. Not to mention I got a dad and mom.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Hunter, Ryan and Ace step up beside us then I saw Ryan knod to Ace. Stupid mind link. 'We got your back if he trys anything Ivy. Go with Ryan if he trys to... attack you, or go after you in anyway.' Peter said in my head.

'Great your in on that convo too? Wow well do I feel loved.'

'You would flip and say you can take care of your self.' He replied back. I rolled my eyes and that made Briten lighten up his stiffness a little.

"Sooo what are you here for?" I was the first one to speak up sense the other four are all over keeping me 'safe'.

"I'm here cause you are my mate." my jaw dropped. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY?

"You... you gotta be shitting me right?" I asked in disbelife, "I just became a wolf last naight and, and, and," I stutterd not knowing what else to say, "And thats bacause dumb asses here almost got me killed."

"What!?" He didnt like the sound of that and Ace moved slightly infront of me and Ryan right behide him as Hunter some how magicly apeard on the other side of me.

"Anyways how the hell are you my mate? I dont like you, you dont know a thing called BONDREYS." I streesed the last word getting him to shit unconfibly and look around at our average size house.

"I dout you even like my typ of music, and music means everything to me I'm not gonna be stuck with some pop lovin hippy. Scrue modern music." He laughed at that.

"What typ of music do you like then?".... did he really, really just ask that? I'm wearing a frikin Suisidal Tendencies Shirt and my finger tips are all worn out and callased over, my hair is dyed black and I have a lip ring. Is that really that hard to find out?

"Punk, rock, metal, trash, hair metal, pretty much every rock 80's band." I could see Ryan and Hunter smerk as I answerd that rediculas question and I could feel Peter giggel a little.

"My dad own a trash record lable. Thats the typ of music I like too." All of our smiled faded as out mouth fell open.

"Wha, wha, wha, what?" I was able to spit out after about a minute of him laughing at all of our face exsprtions.

"I'm not kidding. Why do all of you guys look like that?"

"Have you heard of the band Hells Death?"

"Yeah they are beast, I'm their fan of facebook even, they have like 5000 hits now, my dad even went and saw their past 3 gigs for maybe giving them a recored. Why do you guys know them?"

I could feel my self getting hyped up inside and the the boys, still a little tence and un aware if the guy is lying or not seemed to lighten up a little and Ryan was even about to do back flips across the ground.

Wow to think that this kid was all bad for me, popping the 'Im your mate' thing on me and everything, it kinda scared me at first but its like the gates to fame just opened up right infront of us.

"We are Hells Death..." I almost wisspered and was almost choaked up.

'I think, if you dont like him Ivy, I'll go gay so we could have this record deal, I'm inlove with your mate right now." I looked over at Hunter in descust as if he would acholy do it, but then Ace agreed and that made me even more descusted.

"Really? Haha thats soo awesome, wait till I tell my dad I'm mated to the basses of Hells Death, he s gonna flip out, and so pissed he cant make a recored deal with you guys." My jaw dropped even lower and I felt all the blood rush from my face.

"Oh my god your guy's faceses were just prise less, I was only joking he can still make a deal even if I mated to Ivy. Ace moved out from infront of me now feeling more releved.

'What are you doing Ace he can still... you know. And how do we know hes not lying? Their is a good chance that his dad is one of the 50 people that scope us out. their is most likly more then just him, we dont know if hes telling the truth or if he just wants to get to do her, before we meet his dad.'

Wow I can say I think thats the most proven point Peter has ever made, normaly he is really laid back and calm, but this past couple days he has been really tenced  for some reason.

'Live a little dude, this is crazy, sure, but I got a good feeling bout this.'

'Do me?!' I half shouted interupting them but they ignored me.

''Your falt if this gets scued up.' he grunted.

'Why is this dude gonna try and get in my pants!? Some one answer me!' Ryan nearly fell over laughing at my comments that were just driffting around as if my verginity was worthless, sorry but I kinda would like to keep mine even if it were for a record deal.

'Why does it matter, they are mated so they are going to be together no matter what, they HAVE to be, I mean come on making Ivy 'make love' to this guy isnt really going to just hand over a record deal.' Hunter tried to compermise.

'Hes right, even if we are mates it doesnt mean I even have to have sex with him.' I chimed trying to get the idea of fucking this kid outta my head.

Everyone looked at me funny, 'Yeah... keep wishing that Ivy.' I heard Peter snarel. He was still holding me close, unable to trust Briten.

'We are gonna have a long talk later guys, but now we have to deal with him.' I mutterd making a gester to the bored looking kid standing infront of us.

"Look, I am your mate, you will get over it within a couple days, I know its a big shock, I wont even be suprized if your brother and friends dont have mates yet. But you are mine, you will want me one way or another, you have to. But now I have to go." I said in a plain bored but ferm voice. I watched him spin around and jump, mid air changing then lading on the ground. He looked at me and then vanished intot he woods.

"What if he has it wrong and I'm not his mate." I wissperd really hoping it would come true and I could feel everyone else wishing the same thing. This is all too much for one day.