chapter 21

"I'm going to kill that dick." Peter muttered as he turned around.

"It's nothing to worry about, just settle down." I let my shirt down and then buckled my bra.

"No its not, he fucking wrote death threts in your skin! How in the hell is that nothing!?" he half screamed. I shuttered at the sound of his raging voice.

"Okay I'll figure something out, just don't tell Ace, I don't want him freaking out." I looked down at the tield floor.

"Too late." I looked up at him with startled eyes.

"I am NOT going back into there! Ace will looked at me with this daggers and and he will.. he will hate me!"

"He wont hate you, and we will stay in here for the next 15 minutes."

"Well he will hate Briten, which if you haven't seen," I lifted my shirt up to reveal healing flesh, "He is pretty much half of me." I was getting sorta angry and he rolled his eyes. "Well what ever I don't care anymore I'll go in." I pushed pass him and open up the door. He fallowed behind me and we walked into the room.

Everyone looked up and Mel looked at his with a confused look on his face, "You two okay?"

"Yeah, this kid just pissed me off in the hall." I made up an excuse and pointed my finger over my shoulder to him. I sat down as I watched him roll his eyes.

"Do you guys always fight, 'cause that might not work out too well and lead to break ups and we don't want our business to be like that."

"No we don't, and normally we get along just fine and goof off, if we get pissed at each other it's over nothing big and we make up right after." I gave him a big a reassuring smile and everyone nodded.

"Okay good...." he started blabing again and I once again zooned off. I tried to remain focuse though, I thought that if I did I might get hurt again.

"So we will see you here tomorrow after noon at 3pm and we will start recording." Mel stood up and held out a hand to shake with everyone around the table and we walked out.

The meeting didn't go over quite as what I thought, considering I am sliced up. We walked out side and sat down where we were waiting before. 

"What happened to you Ivy?" Ryan broke the awkward silents. Soon everyone's head was turned and looking at me. I felt there eyes burning into my face.

"Nothing really." I just shrugged, not ready to be yelled at yet.

"Ivy." Peter said very stern but I just rolled my eyes but was once again caught off gard but this burning sensation.

"Fucking terd."  I mouned as I slunk down holding my stomach once again.

"One hell of a period." Ryan chuckled.

"Ivy just show us, we wont be mad." Ace tried to give me a smile, 'cause obviously he knew it wasn'tmy period.

"I'm not two, you do relized that right?" I shot back.

"I beg to differ." Hunter muttered under his breath and I gave him daggers.  I was too distracted to see that Peter walked over to me. I felt him lift me up to a standing position. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he only clenched harder to my wrist.

He lifted up my shirt to reveal to everyone what had truly happened. Ace started to go off like a mad man. I pulled my shirt back down then spun around to smack Peter in the face. Instead he caughtmy hand, "Too slow." He smirked.

"You're a dick, you see what you did!" I pointed over my sholder in the direction of Ace who looked like he was bout read to punch someone.

"He'll calm down, don't worry about it." He let go of my wrist and walked over to Ace. I rolled my eyes and gave to back of his head daggers. 

"Did it hurt?" My jaw nearly dropped when I heard Ryan says this. Sure he might have black hair but he's blond on the inside.

"No, I just had an inch deep scars all over my stomach and down my back." I said sarcastically.

"Oh.. I would think it would hurt." That made a smile come to my face.

"There is no such thing as stupid questions just stupid people." Hunter chirped from next to Ryan.

"Ay that's mean!" 

"Of course you get that one."  I laughed to myself. I looked over to see that Ace has calmed down a little and that there was a car pulling up to the curb.

"Come on you guys are all coming home with me." My mom called from the van. We all climbed in and we were off. I sat in the middle, sadly and was poked and teased the whole way home even thought I was trying to fall asleep.

We got home and I went up to my room to take a break from the guys as they all wrestled down stairs. I walked into my bathroom and started a hot shower, after that and admiring my bright red cuts, I walked over to my bed and flopped down on my back. I put my ear buds in put it on shuffle. 

Imaginary by Evanescent came on. My brother, for some odd reason hates this band, but I love it and I wish I had Amy Lee's voice. I felt like this song matched my mood right now and tried to fall asleep.

Some people would call me crazy to try to fall asleep to this kind of music, but honestly I fall asleep listening to Rob Zombie and woke up feeling better then ever.

I tired to fall asleep but failed at it and decided I would be better off see what the boys are up to. I walked down stairs and went into 'spy' mode to add a little fun to my life right now. 

I sliverd down the hall way and got the sudden earg to do a hand stand. I did as I felt and knocked over a picture hanging on the wall. I fell to the floor and held the picture in my hands.

"Shit!"I whispered looking at the large crack running across the glass. It was a picture of me i 9thgrade, I haven't changed much except for the lip ring and I have changed my hair color a little more. 

The I was always happy, everything mean or bad would roll of my back, I was a year into playing with the band and I just got into the best high school around, and I wasn't a wolf!

I sighed and hung the picture back up hoping mom wouldnt find out till month down the road. I looked back over at the door where all the boys were on the other side gofing off.

Well at least I thought, but it was silent. I raised an eyebrow and walked into the room. Suddenly I was hit with a million Nerf bullets and a bunch of guys screaming 'heroically' and laughing their asses off.

Why do 16 year olds play with nerf guns still? I really don't know.

 I fell to the ground and played dead letting my inner, screaming child come out. "Yes the bitch is dead!" Ace cheered pumping his fist into the air with a huge ass smile across his face!

"Horay!" I head everyone esle chime in from around me. 

"Get her hands and through her onto the couch!" Ace commanded. I felt someone grab my hands and Ace grab my feet and swing me side to side before tossing me over to the couch. I opened my eyes mid air and saw that I was gonna just hit the edge of couch and a small scream left my mouthas I hit and rolled off.

Everyone, including me, rolled into laughter. I got to my feet and calmed my self down enough to jump up onto Ace's back.

"Oh shit! It's got me!" He through his arms up into the air and ran around as I tried my best not to fall off.

"You're mine now sucka!" I smiled evily in a playful way. I felt another hundred bullets hit my back then someone come up from be hind us and tickle my side. I let got and fell to the ground laughing as Ryan continued to tickle me as I ignored the slight pain coming from cuts.

"Oy! It's come to life even thought we have shot it a hundred times!" Hunter put on his 'scared' face and hid behind to couch with his gun ready at fire.

Boy, do I miss being 5.

 hey guys, i hope you liked this chapter, I really like bring out there inner child 'cause it seems to make ppl laugh and its uber fun to write about!   rawk onnn! \m/