chapter 29

~Ivy~

I woke up laying in a field with yellow majestic grass and pretty purple skys. I felt free, awake,beautiful and pain free, dead. Nothing crossed my mind as I wondered around slowly in a daze.  I walked a little farther to hear a soft crunch under my feet I looked down to see snow, not just snow but scarlet red bloody snow. I wasn't scared though, more happy. I was calm.

The skys turned to a charcole black. I smiled and closed my eyes. No one was here, it was quiet. My bare feet didn't feel the cold sensation as I walked. I looked down to see that my feet's open gashes and scars were slowly fading away witch each step in the rose colored snow.

I looked over my shoulder. The light grass that was just there, wasn't but up ahead there was a small steam. A stream of golden water. I ran feeling lighter then ever and splashed into it. I couldtell was in water but I wasn't getting wet.

I looked back over my shoulder to see four huge wolfs coming towards me. I stood up and felt my body ripple and a peaceful change making me flutter with pureness.

I ran with them. They felt like they were family. Like I as them.

I hope you guys liked my book. time to make number two! :) and I will start working on that ASAP!!! invite ppl to read. I really liked writing this book, from when she got into a fist fight with some dudes at a gig to when she broke her arm and she met briten to now. I had a lot of fun I hope you guys liked reading it! Love you alll thankyou for getting me over 1000 reads! <3 rawwwwkkkkkk onnnpeeps \m/