Chapter 14

hey guys imma switch up something a little and do Ace's p.o.v so you guys arnt totally lose (; lol enjoy :D

P.S. i changed something in the first chapter, they have been together for 4 years now and they have had 60 gigs sence. thanks

-Ace-

I woke up starteld. I looked around the room to see my sister who I think might have kicked me so I woke up. She was laying in an akward position, when I got up and looked at her I could feel the blood run from my face.

"Holy shit." I wispered under my breath, not even I could hear it. Her eyes were wide open and glassed over, what use to be red is now icey, frozen, bright blue. My jaw dropped I didnt know what to do. Her face was drained of all color and her chest moved up and down faster then what I thought was humanly possible. Her whole body was clamy, cold, and shiking.

"P-Peter!" My voice grew withered and scared. "Peter!" I think I have might of screamed it but I was to focused on my sister to relize. Was she dead? No she couldnt be, she was a werewolf, or was she?

None of that really mattered though I couldnt lose my sister. She was everything to me before the band and before anything else.

Peter was right next to me and Hunter on the other side. We were all scared and unknowing what to do with the half dead body shaking on the floor.

Then she stopped. It made me jump, she did one big shake and then everything stopped, her eyes closed, her breathing went down to normal maybe nothing at all, and her color was slowly starteing to retrune to her face. A not-so-good shiver when down my spine and I fell to the ground. Puposly, but Peter and Hunter was un awear of that and they freaked out when I fell.

"Guys I'm good." I said still not keeping my eyes off Ivy. "What wrong with her?" I muttered. Peter took a seat next to me.

"I dont know.." Peter trailed off. He was a kinda person who stayed strong, now dont get me wrong I'm prettty much just like that but when you see your sister on the ground haveing a stroke or something it kinda gets to you.

About a minute, that felt like years, went by and Hunter went to bed. Peter and I would stay up just a little longer just incase if Ivy woke up.

I looked over at the clock to see it read 0:59, then it quickly switched to 1:00. I looked back over at Ivy who looked like nothing had happened and was just sleeping. She took a deep breath and thats when I deside to was time for the both of us to go to bed.

Thats when Ivy jumped awake.  Beeds of sweat started to roll down skin and a tear formed in her eye. She floded her knees to her chest and started to cry. I crawled fast over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She unhooked from her knees and then huged me back, still crying.

I can honestly say the last time I ever seen Ivy cry was when we were about 4 or 5 and Peter and I made fun of her. Ivy is really strong, she never cryed over boys or anything any other girl would cry over.

Ivy started to sniffle, by now Peter was on one side of us.

"Did I die?" Ivy sniffeld out. I hugged her closer and Peter put his hand on her back.

"No Ivy you didnt." I said.

Once Ivy went back to bed Peter and I moved our stuff to sleep next to her. I was on the right him on the left.

I sat looking up at the ceiling deep into my thoughts. What was happening to Ivy? If it had anything to do with Briten I am going to personly tear him up slowly then rip his head off and mount it on my fire place.  I went over this with Peter and he agreed, but when he started to not respond I decited it was my turn to fall asleep.

-Ivy-

I woke up and saw that Peter and Ace were right becides me and the other two boys were across the room where Ace and Peter should be filling the gap between us and them.

"Why the hell are they over here?" I muttered to myself and then all the memories came flodding back. Oh yeah, I almost died last night... again...

I flooped back down onto my pillow and stared into space think that is this Briten kid had anything to do with this shit I was gonna hunt him down and rip his head off, for my sake. Thats when an idea came across my mind.

I walked outside with my short shorts on, hair pulled up and my leather jaket over me. I started makeing my way to the woods.

Walking throgh the woods in short shorts wasnt the best idea but living in Conneticut where the weather this time of the year starts to get bipoler, I can honestly said I didnt know better.

I trecked through the woods trying to land apone a sent of ither Brient or one of his pack memebers. I looked over my sholder to see that I was already deep into the woods. The house was now out of sight and I couldnt feel my packs acompeny. I was once again alone in the woods.

There are some stuff I have learnd in the past 2 days of being a wolf, 1 Briten is a lire. I decovered that wolf have packs, each pack has there own sent, and you can only be mated to someone within your pack. If your not you are sappost to fall inlove with someone who is not a wolf. Once you are mated, that means you have gone through the mateing progress; the kiss, and then the cominment, a.k.a marrage. Stupid Briten.

I hesatently went deeper into the woods when I came across Briten. He stapped out from behind a tree and waited for my to aproch him. I stopped and looked over my sholder then proseted so I could smack him acros the face, too bad I didnt get any closer then 5 feet infrom of him.

'So what brings you so far away from your pack?" I asked

"To find you so I can punch you up side the head." Sometimes it came in handy to be a smart ass.

"What were you up to last night exsept yelling at me through the window of ur car?" he laughed.

"Nothing." I snapped not wanting to fall into any 'game' he was playing.

"Then whats up with all the brouses on your leg?" I looked down to see a bunch of dark black isolated blots under my skin from wrestleing.

"Nothing."

"Oh suree." He played along. He rubbed his for head and odd enogh it was in the same place I felt this pounding sensation.

"Sorry hangover." Great so he was the one at the gig, "Well last night I was having soo much fun." I rolled my eyes "When you were doing 'nothing' I was knocking up this REALLY hot girl-"

"Shut up! We are not best friends, I hate you, I dont need to know every girl you fuck or how 'hot' she was,"  then I smerked, "Or how hot he was."

"Are you acuseing me of being a homo?"

"Does the shoe fit? I think so."  I giggeld to my self.

"What happened to you laast night, was it a seager?" my laugh went away. What the hell did he know and what was he getting at?

sorry guys wattpad erased half my chapter and its not as well from when I first typed it sry! i hope its still goood:) thanks and leave a comment  rock on(: