chapter 10

I felt someone crash into the side of me and where the breathing once was suddenly dissapeard and the skin under neath turned cold. Thats when I snapped out of it and stood to my feet. My white fur was now covered in mud and dirt making it look brown on one side.

I looked back up to see Peter snapping vishesly at Briten then looked over and knoted his head indecating me to get the hell out of here. With out a word back or even a fight like how I would have done, I shot up and bolted out. I stopped and looked over my sholder to see if Peter was gonna ketch up but he blow right past me.

'What the hell are you doing? Start running!' He screamed in my head. I started to pump my legs again but looked back over my  sholder to see if he was ketching up, and he was. He was running like a syco trying to kill us for no aparent reason, or at least a reason not exsplained.

I pressed myself harder to run faster but I could still hear that Briten was hot on my trail. I looked up and saw white blotches coming together between the trees. My house! Thank god! I fround at myself then relizing that he would break down our door even if we were inside.

'Peter what are we going to do?'

'Run past the rock wall he cant get in unless he is in human form, then inthere he cant change, I'll exsplain later.'

I knotedmy head slightly, 'Good cause none of this makes sense.'

I saw the rock wall ahead and watched Peter jump over it. I sighed in relefe thinking I was safe I'm almost home... one problume, I was ALMOST home.

I started to slow down a bit untill I felt the wolf bit my leg. 'Holy fucker!' I screamed in my head as I barked in pain out loud. By reaction I was able to kick him off and run over the rock wall but then I fell to the ground in a big humpf.

'What did he do to you back there that made you bark?' Peter questioned me. I stood to my feet and then colapsed again relizing how much it hurt. I looked back at my leg that was now staining my white fur.

'Ow' he just said plainly. He walked around me and looked at my leg then said 'Ace bring a pair of shorts out for me and close for Ivy, we ran into a little problume.

Moments later Ace walked out the door and his color drained from his face. 'What the hell happend?'

'Briten.' I mumbled and narrowed my eyes.

"He was that kid she beet up at the show last night, I told you guys there was something wrong with him." I turned to look and Peter was already dressed, well in shorts but still. Ace tossed me my close and then worned me, "It might hurt a little when you change cause of your leg, but it will heal pretty fast."

I looked down at the mark that was now crusted over with dried blood. 'Turn around dont be pervs.' They both did as asked and I changed into my human form well keeping a good  eye on them. Well untill I felt this indescribable pain shoot thro my leg. "Fuck my life! That hurts like hell!" I nearly shouted.

"Told you." Ace laughed. I shot daggers at the back of his head and then pulled my cloths on.

"So what were you doing out in the woods by your self?" Ace turned and shot me a look ordering to me to tell him.

"And what ever angry man told you is a lie, like the fact your mates, 'cause your odviously not." Peter chimed in.

"I was just going for a walk, no biggy," they both rolled their eyes at that, "And how do you know hes not my mate?"  I narrowed my eyes and snapped back at him.

"Cause you are sappost to feel right with your mate not look akward and un safe. Pluse your sappost to be mated to someone in your pack, never has anyone been mated with someone out of there pack." He said. I sighed then relized I would have to be mated to someone in my pack, there for in my band.

"Ew thats nasty I dont wanna be mated to you guys, you guys are like brothers!" Peter and Ace laughed and walked inside. I watched them puzzeld... who was I mated to?