How It All Started.

Ruien's POV

"Ruien, you ready?"

My Pa (Personal Assistant) rushed me as everyone was ready except for me.

"Yes , yes. Just 1 more minute"

I hung up and threw my phone into my handbag. Still reaching for my ear ring underneath the vending machine. That ear ring was a birthday present from my Grandma, it meant alot to me.

"Oh gosh. I have to get the ear ring, but I'm already late."

I panicked. And Panicked. All I could do is panick.
Just as I heard some footsteps slowing down upon reaching me, I looked up. It was Elvin. The guy whom I gave a death glare the other day for staining my bag with his coffee.
He approached me.

Elvin's POV

Oh wow, its Ruien. She seems to be reaching for something underneath the vending machine.

"Should I help her?"
"No way, she glared at me the other time. Shes probably still angry with me."
"Well the more I should help her. An act of appologising maybe?"
"Yeap, I should I help her."

My mind argued, finally, it decided to signal my brain to help her.

I approached her, she looked at me.

"Yes Mister?" She said , not in a peaceful tone.

"Erm, can I help you? Are you trying to reach for something?"

"Do I look like I'm praying? Duh, of course I'm trying to reach for something. Its my ear ring."

"Can I help?"

"Nope."

"I'm sorry for the other day. I was rushing. I wouldn't have dared to bump into such a beautiful girl like you. Can I pleaseee help you noww?"

"K."

Whew. Still very aggressive, but atleast she forgave me.
I squat down, switched on the flashlight with my phone and begin looking for it.

Ruien's POV

The entire crew is still waiting for me , oh my gosh.

"Okay you know what, I really have to go now. Pass me the ear ring next time when we meet."

"Well, can I get your number so I can contact you to return you?"

"Nice try, but no. Thanks and Good bye."

With that, I rushed to meet my PA.

Elvin's POV

"Thanks for your compliment!"
I shouted as she rushed off.

I intended to get her number , not for the sake of returning her the ear ring, but more of communicating with her, get to know abit of her before we flim. Indeed, a nice try. Maybe next time during our up coming drama <Love at Zero Degrees>.

-End of Chapter 1

Helloo people. My first time writing a fanfic. Might have some grammar mistakes or typo error. Anyways, leave your comments so I can improve. :)
Everything written, is completely fiction. None of them is true. I repeat, Everything is false.