First Kiss

Elvin's POV

I laid on her sofa in comfort.

"You wanna discuss the script?"

I shouted towards the kitchen.

"Uhh. Okay. Since my role is a pretty dark character."

She walked towards me holding a plate of pan cake.
The aroma was so strong, it left me drooling. I sat up straight and looked at her with anticipation.

"Smells so nice! I'm sure thats not your work."
I teased

"yeap. Bought it from Mac."
She laughed.

"Girls like you are rare. Girls that suck at hand related works are rare."

She gave me that stare.

"But I like you that way."

I winked and pinch her nose.

"Eat up."
She said.

"Want some maple syrup?"
I asked

"No thanks. You're already sweet enough for me, I'll get diabetes soon."

It's rare for her to be affectionate. Okay, maybe to even joke like that. It only happens when shes in good mood, extremely good one.

*burps*

"It tastes heavenly."
I said while rubbing my tummy.

"It's just a simple pancake, seriously?"
She looked at me with that face again.

"yeah. Because I'm eating with you, thats why its havenly."
I winked.

I laid back down on the sofa.

"Go get me the script."
I "demanded"

She gave me that stare and threw the script at me.

"You trying to kill me?"

I stood up and went close to her. So close, its almost just an inch just before we collide.

I stared into her eyes and she did the same. So mesmorised by her glitering pair of eyes.
I looked at her sexy af lips and bit mine. Slowly, I leaned in closer, and closer.
We kissed.
She wanted to pull away, but I stopped her and go even deeper.

Ruien's POV

He came in so close, I could feel his heat. His eyes has this strong force of attraction that I can't seem to pull my eyes away from his.
He broke the eye contact by looking at my lips, and he bit his. Oh goshhh, I have a thing for guys whom bite their lips, espacially Elvin. Whenever he does it, I find it cute and maybe even sexy?
He leaned in closer and closer, my heart accelerating faster and faster. Thats it;my first kiss is gone. Well, its considered as first kiss , the others weren't real.
I pulled away but he stopped me...

-End of Chapter 22