Injury

Ruien's POV

"Be extra careful. This is dangerous."
Elvin said.

I smiled and nodded.

Why did I feel a sudden warmth when he asked that question? Oh god.

I went over and prepared for the action scene.

"Ready? Action!"

*sprain sounds*

"Ouch. What sound was that oh my god."
I said.

"Rui en! Your ankle area is swelling up! Come take a seat first"
Elvin came and helped me to a chair.

He squatted down , lifted my leg up and took off my shoes.

*gently pokes it*

"Does it hurt?"
He asked.

"Yes definitely."
I grabbed my shirt and clenched ny fist.

"Rui en, I'll push back your scenes first. Go see a doctor, actually, go to a Tcm (tradition chinese medicine) and tell the guy to "放血 " . It's probably the most efficient thing we could do now."
The director said.

"放血? Blood letting?"

"Yahyah. Gogogo."

I got my PA to followed me.

"Ruien! Can I follow? I'm worried. What if you fall, and your PA alone can't help you up. And I know the nearest Tcm around here. Dun worry , I've already got the director's permission."

"Okay."

*arrived at tcm*

"So you've chose to do bloodletting ? Alright, sit there please."

I sat on the recliner and Elvin sat beside me on a chair.

When the doctor held the needle close to my leg, I covered my face with my shirt and grabbed onto Elvin's pants,
I didn't dare to watch the proccess. Whenever blood is involved, I would refuse to watch the proccess. I suppose I have a minor fear of blood.

"You wanna lie down?"
The doctor suggested

I laid down but still had my shirt over my face. I peeped at my foot, and Elvin occasionally. He was ethier looking at my foot or me.

I was actually expecting some pain, okay maybe massive pain, but no, the whole proccess wasn't as hurting as I expected.

"Alright. Becareful with your actions, it might be just a sprain this time round, but next time round, is could be a fracture. "
The doctor said.

"Thanks."

Elvin supported me to stand up. I tried walking, wow, it's as almost nothing happened.

"Didn't I told you to be careful? you actually scared me just now. I thought you had or fracture or something serious."
He started scolding, but some what concerning me.

"Sorry. I positioned my leg wrongly."

"Just becareful next time alright?"

Ohmygod, I just melted. Why is he so caring? Okay , maybe he is just this caring to everyone esle. I need to stop thinking too much . But its as almost every time his so thoughtful, caring and never failed to be considerate.

*back to location*

"uh, Ruien, we've postpone your scene to tomorrow to let you rest more. We're done for today. We're all going to eat dinner together, interested?"
The director said

"No thanks. I'll go back and rest. "
I smiled.

"Get well soon!"
The crew said in unison.

-End Of Chapter 20

This is delayed, I appologise. i just realise my idea is running out abit. But i have whole bunch of ideas when I write to the part where they get together. xD
Thanks for your support!
Pardon my typo, grammar mistakes and misused words!