Dawn

Elvin's POV

We're starting work soon. Flimming Unriddle 2, which is good, cos I'll get to see her everyday.
It's only been 1 day only and I'm already missing her, oh my god. Maybe shes free now.

"Babe, wanna go to the beach and watch the dawn?"
I texted her.

"I'm still sleeping. Its early morning in the 5.30s and you decided to deprive my sleep. 😒"
She replied

"Ohh. Sorry sorry. Go back to sleep then. Sweet dreams! 😘"

"Nevermind. I'm wide awake now, thanks."

"Sorrie. :3 Soo, are we going to the beach?"

"Okay."

I changed and rushed off.

*reached the beach*

I don't know if this is co-incidence or fate, but we arrived at the same timing. We parked right beside each other's car. When we alighted, I hugged her, real tight.

"I missed you already."
I said.

She kept quiet and returned the hug. We were embracing for about a minute or so till she decided to break it.

"Hug enough already?"
She smiled.

"No. Never. I'm never gonna 'lego'."
Not bad, right?

She started guffawling.

"Okayokay. 'Lego' of me or we won't catch the dawn."

I let her go and held her hands while we walk towards the beach.

I placed the picnic mat on the sand and did the 'my lady please' kind of gesture.
She giggled and sat down. I sat beside her and moved in close to her. Placing my hands around her back, she shifted in and made herself comfortable.
We stared beyond the horizon of the sea while the sun rises.

"Isn't it beautiful?"
She said, pointing at the sun.

"Not as beautiful as you."
I winked at her.

She didn't slap me nor roll her eyes at me, she just kept quiet and lied in my arms.

"I wish this moment could last forever."
I said, hand brushing thru her long silky black hair.
She didn't reply me. I looked at her, only to find her eyes closed and so relaxed, I guess she fell asleep.
I fished out my phone in my bag and  took a selfie, I hope she won't kill me.
I sent the picture to her phone, and stared at it.
"She looks so pretty. I guess, after all, shes photogenic."

I sat there, motionless, enjoying the beautiful scenaries ;  the Sun rise and her.

-End of Chapter 28

HIE. Okay this is not gonna be related to chap 28. I wanna thank the fanfic writers. Those that i've read , like <灰色地带> , <燃烧后再升>, <The Ruien Fanfic> , <Ruivin Tale>, <Two>, <Ruivin Fantasy>, and @/lingyin__, @/ruienfanfics, @/dingdongxiaoman
((I hope i didnt tag them)) and some others more! These few works had some awesome vocabs that i learnt. Like, ((Idk why i cant rmb)). But yeah! I don't like reading books, only Rui En related stuff / fanfics,  so these made me learnt new stuff. :D
I HOPE YOU GUYS UPDATE SOON. ((even tho u wont see this 😂))