Movie Date

Ruien's POV

Imaging for <Code Of Honour> is tomorrow. My character is a tomboy-ish kinda girl which I love acting as, mainly because of the outfit.
Oh yah, I have a photoshoot with Elvin for cover page of a magazine right after imaging, schedule is so tight, I better enjoy today while I can.
Hmm, speaking about <Code of Honour> , I should catch some Martial Arts related movies.

Just then, My phone vibrated.

"Elvin? Why him?"

I thought to myself, for him to be calling at such a 'not correct timing'.

"Yes Mr Elvin?"

"Hey, Erm, Free to catch a movie? Theres currently a movie related to martial arts airing."

"Is he reading my mind?"
I mumbled.

"Huh? Sorry, can you speak louder? I'm at a coffeeshop, my background is noisy."

"Er, okay. We'll meet at the cinemas."

I ended the call and went to pick a decent outfit.

"Jeans with T-shirt? Yeah, Whatever. It's just a movie."

I went downstairs, only to be surprised by him - Elvin.
He came to fetch me. Wow.

"Didn't I say that we'll meet at the cinamas? Anyways, how did you get here so quickly?"

"Oh. I was already at the carpark when I called you."

"Ohh. Wait. Didn't you say you were at a coffeeshop?"

"Yeeaahhh... I was at the coffeeshop there."
*points to a random block*

"I don't recall there having a coffeeshop."

"Uhhh, okay shhh. I need to concerntrate on driving. "

I smiled to myself, knowing what is going on. He was already at the carpark waiting for me, knowing theres a chance I'll say no, he still came and waited.
"Is this a.. Movie Date with him?"

*reached the cinema*

"I'll go get the tickets, you'll get the food. I'll just have a bag of potato chips and a coke. Thanks."
He said.

I made my way to the counter and orderred.
What I wanted was exactly the same as his, never would I know we had some similarity.

We went into the theatre, finding our seats. I looked into the ticket and realised he got the couple seats. Not paying attention to where I was going I tripped. Luckily, Elvin was behind me and he broke my fall.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. "

He grabbed my hand and led me to our seats.
We sat down, and adjusted ourselves - He was still holding my hand.

"Oh god, Am I blushing? Nonono, You can't blush now. The lights aren't out yet, He'll see it. But thinking isn't useful enough. Relax."
I thought to myself.

I pulled my hand out of his, even though he didn't turn to my direction, I could roughly see his expression ; disappointment.

"Oh god, It's so cold. How did I forget to bring something to keep me warm?"
I mumbled.

I started warming myself up by rubbing my hands together.
Elvin took off his leather jacket and gave it to me.

"Don't you need it?"

"Have you forgotten I'm 汗宝宝 ?"
"Anyways, I brought it just for you."

"His last few words were extremely soft, but if I didn't hear wrongly, it would make up 'Anyways, I brought it just for you.' What? Why? Why is he so good to me?"
My mind just couldn't shut up until the lights started to dim.

-End Of Chapter 14

My brain juice is sucked dry by my laziness. Sorry for delaying this chapter.
Do comments areas where I can improove and maybe some ideas? :)
Pardon my typos, grammar mistakes and misused words.