Sleeping Beauty

Ruien's POV

Today is the day that we are going to Hokkaido to flim. I can't wait to reach there, it's winter now and I love snow. I mean, which Singaporean isn't fascinated with winter. A season where you can have snowball war, build snow man and do many other fun activities.

"I'm pretty much ready. My luggage is packed, phone , script , pen and camera all present. All set!"

I went down to the carpack to get my car. Yeap, my car is fixed perfectly before the day I need to go to the airport.

*someone honks*

It got my attention and I took a closer look at the driver.

"ELVIN?! WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING HERE."

I walked towards his car. As I got nearer, he got off his car.

"Hello my princce.. I mean boss. I'm here to pick you up to the airport."
He smiles.

"I informed you that my car is repaired and theres no need for you to fetch me today."

"I know. But I can't bare to let my lady.. I mean boss take such heavy luggages."

He took up my luggages and begin putting it into the car boot.

"Hey! Wait! I didn't even agree to take your car."

"I don't care. I'm kidnapping you away."

He then push me to the car.
He opened the door for me and did that "My Lady Please" kind of gesture/pose. I had no choice but to get "kidnapped" by him.

"I don't even know why I gave in and got into a kidnapper's car."

"Cos the kidnapper is handsome. Oh, and fit. "
He smirked.

"You are so full of yourself."

"Yeah, but I'm more full of you."

"I BEG YOUR PARDON? What did you just say?"

"I said 'Yeah'".

"I'm pretty sure I heard something esle."

"Are you awake? Do you need to slep yourself a few times?"

"Basket. Anyways, this better be the last time you will be fetching me."
I made myself sound pretty serious, cos I bet he won't care if I didn't.

"Okay okay. Take a nap if you want to. I'll wake you up when we reach. Oh, trust me this time round, I will definitely wake you up when we actually reached."

"Good."

I was pretty tired, so I actually went to sleep almost immediately.

Elvin's POV

Wow , Asleep instantly. Must be very tired.
I grabbed my jacket at the back of the car and put it on her.

*reached the airport*

Even though I promised to wake her up as soon as we reached, I didn't. I swear I just love looking at that innocent sleeping face. What is wrong with me.
She is gorgeous when awake, Cute when asleep.
How I wish she is really mine.
What a Sleeping Beauty.

I saw a slight movement of her eyes and quickly acted like we just reached.

"Ruien , Ruien. We've reached."

"Ohh. Great, you really woke me up as soon as we reached."

I got off the car and took most of the luggages. I picked the heaviest one which was her luggage and left the lightest to her ; my one and only luggage and her bag.
We manage to arrive the airport on time and caught our flight together with the crew members.

*on the aiplane*

I was lucky. When I say "lucky" , I really meant it. My seat is just beside Ruien and no one esle was sitting with us.
I smiled at her and she smiled back. That's it. We didn't speak a single word after.
The weird thing is, we don't feel weird or awkward at all. I guess thats how our chemistry works.
I begin to think bout ehat happened just now. I almost got myself into trouble saying that I'm full of her, she's gonna avoid me for like, an entire year just because of that. Phew, luckily I manage to convince her she heard it wrongly.
I noticed that her eyes are closing, shes tired.
Aww, How long did she even sleep last night. She slept in my car and yet shes falling asleep less than 10 minutes after the plane took off?

*one hour later*

I sure am energised, not even sleepy . How not to be when I'm so excited. Not just Hokkaido, but Ruien, Ruien is making my heart beat faster than usual. Oh godd.
Her head seems tilting towards the right; my direction. She then adjusts back upstraight but still sleeping.
The second time her head tilted towards my direction, I decided to just shift closer to her and let her head lean on my sholder.
Noticing that people around us has all fall asleep, I stroked her fringe towards the back of her ear.
I begin to feel that my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier everytime I blink. Soon, I couldn't resist the weight and fell into deep slumber.

*annoucement saying that it is rraching the airport very soon.*

Ruien's POV

I heard the announcement and woke up. Even though I refuse to say goodbye from my sleep, I still had to wake up.
I realise I was leaning on Elvin's shoulder. Oh my god. I hope he doesn't know.

"Elvin, wake up. Plane is reaching."

"Ohh. Did you have a good sleep on my shoulder?"

"Oh my god, you know about that? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to lean on your shoulder."

"Er.. It's alright. I don't mind a Sleeping Beauty borrowing my shoulder."

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?! I'm sure I heard it this time round."

"Yeah sure, You've got my Pardon. Stop begging for it."
He smirked and hurried off.

Elvin's POV

I think I'm dead.

-End Of Chapter 9

Okay, I lied. I said theres only two "Birthday Specials" but I seriously cannot resist the temptation of writing my fantasies and publishing it. xD
Do leave comments on ideas and how I can improve. :)
There might be typos, grammar mistakes and misused words, do correct me. :)