触电

Ruien's POV

"Er, yeah sure. But I want a coffeeshop that.."

"Has Chicken Rice and a Starbucks near by. Am I right?"

What the. How did he knew what I was going to say? No way.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?"

"Magic."

"Pure?"

I decided to play along with his joke, and surprisingly he caught the ball so fast.

"Black."
He smirked.

"Hmmm. Black Magic ehh. What other bad stuff do you know huh."

"You."

I didn't get it.

"Huh?"

"You. Cos you're bad."

"ELVIN NG."
I chased after him wanted to give him some of my slaps.

He stopped.

I thought he surrendered , but no, I was wrong. He waiting for my "attack", when I striked , he grabbed both my hands and locked them behind my back in a position that he's hugging me?

"Is he actually hugging me? Feels like it. The warmth he is giving. Ohgod"

He released his grip on my hands and shifted his arms to hug me.
My heart wanted to hug back, but my brain stopped me. The feeling , the warmth he gave was not like any other hugs. Holy, it's so comfortable.

"What, nonono, it might be comfortable but you can't remain in this position."
My brain told me.

I broke free from his hug.

"Uh. Er. Erm. I'm hungry."

I walked away, slightly blushing?
I don't even know. I don't even know whats happening, why I blushed, why that hug was so comfortable and most importantly, why he hugged me.

Just as usual, I'm driving my car, his driving his own and I'll be following his to the destination.
The whole journey, my mind is filled with questions of what happened just now.

*reached*

"You'll get starbucks while I get our food okay?"
He said

"Okay."

This has been our "task" everytime we eat together ; one of us fets the food, the other one gets starbucks. Since we are eating from the same stall almost everytime and starbucks is always what we want.

"You're pretty famillar with KL? "

"Not really. Just what tourists should I know, I'd know that."

"Ohh. I think I'll get lost if I were to travel alone here."

"Glad you know."

I glared and pouted at him.

This time round he decided to stare at me.
Well, then, I shall stare back.
We were staring at each other, ofcourse jokingly, like we are having a staring competition.
Before I realise, the expression in his eyes weren't fury, I don't know how to put it. But it just feels like his staring into my soul, and his eyes is so, oh my gosh, his eyes is a superglue. I can't look away from his eyes. I tried to look away, but my eyes are so relaxed they don't even feel like moving.
Suddenly, I feel a shock, a electric shock. Is this what they call, "触电 "?

Finally he stopped the "competition" by waving infront of me.

"Hey? You lost in my soul is it? Start digging in if not the food's gonna turn cold."

-End of Chapter 18

((For those with poor chinese))
触电 ( chu dian) is an electric shock from i dunno how but is love related kind. I suck at explaining things, but i think you get it uh.
Thanks for the support. :D
Pardon my typos, grammar mistakes anddmisused words. :)