Chaffeur

Elvin's POV

I woke up, took my phone to check any new notifications and the first thing I saw was Ruien's face. I felt so energised and jumped out of bed.
I want to reach the location of the shoot 1 hour earlier to ask the director some stuff.
I went to prepare evetything I needed, before I realise, I was smiling all the way with her picture stucked in my head.

*reached*

The crews have already reached setting up all the equipments.

"Hey Elvin, do you have Rui en's number? I lost my phone on my way here. No one seems to have her number tho."

Ruien's PA came asking.

"Yeah, I do have."

*hands her my phone"

"Hello, Ruien? Its me, I lost my phone on my way . Erm, do you have anything extra you need?"
She asked.

"No.. not really.. But my car is dead. And I can't seem to get a taxi."

"Oh, erm. Your car is dead.. have u contact anyone to fix it for you?

"Yeah. But they said they eill take atleast half an hour to reach. I don't have the time."

"Er , alright. I'll find someone to fetch you."

*ends the call*

"Ruien's car is dead? Oh, by the way, I didn't eavesdrop on your conversion, I just happen to have extrmely good hearing. Hah ah.."

"Yeah. Her car is dead. I told her I'll get someone to fetch her , but I have no idea who can do that."

"Me."
I volunteered happily.

"You? Well okay. Give me a paper, I'll write her address down."

*on the way to Ruien's house*

"I've reached."
I texted her.

I couldn't wait to see her, I just, really couldn't wait. I feel that I can't sit still, looking left and right for her.
OH, there she is!

*honks*

*Ruien walks in this direction*

*opens the door*

"Elvin? Why is it you? I thought my PA borrowed your phone for the time being and came to fetch me."

"Well, it's my honour. Seatbelt on, I don't wish that you'll get hurt anytime "
"Alright."

I started driving. Every minute or so, I would turn my head towards the left, pretend I'm looking at the side mirror , but actually, I'm checking on her. Just, very, beautful. No matter from which angle, which expression, which outfit, she never fails to make think that shes the prettiest women on earth.

*flimming ended for the day*

Ruien's POV

"Ruien! You free to go have supper with me?"

"Er, I don't think I want to. Im pretty tired."

"Oh. I'll send you home. Let's go."

"No.. it's alright."

"Don't have to be so polite to me. "

"O..okay.."

We reached the carpark and opened the car door for her.

"Thanks."

I smiled and went over to the driver's side and got in.
As normal, I would always take a glimpse of her every minute of so.
She fell asleep, I guess shes really tired.
I took off my flannel and put it on her since she was just wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts.
I reached her block's carpark and decided to let her sleep awhile more.
I can't bare to wake up such a sleeping beauty trying to get some rest. I leaned on my left and stared at her.
For a moment, I lost myself. I went so close to her that it's just like, an inch away from her, no, it's an cm away from her. I wanted to kiss her on her cheek but ,luckily , my senses manage to catch me back into reality and stopped myself in time.
I moved back slowly, mesmorised by her.
I accidentally knocked my head onto the roof of the car and it woke her up.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"What sorry? I am suppose to be the one appologising for delaying you. How long have we reached?"

"Not very long. Just about 10 minutes."

"That's pretty long. Well, Sorry and Thanks. Wake me up next time okay."

She opened the car door and went off

"I really don't mind waitng for you to wake up you know.."

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Hey erm, sorry, I forgot to take my phone."

Both of us reached for her phone and we accidentally came in contact.

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I just wanted to help you pick it up."

"It's alright."

She checks if she had dropped anything esle.

"Okay, I didn't drop anything esle right? Bye."
She smiled.

OH MY GOD. SHE SMILED TO ME. HOW RARE OFF-SET.
I went over the moon. I felt so happy, very happy, extremely happy. How rare is a Ruien gonna smile to her colleague off-set?

*next day*

Elvin's POV

I woke up at 5.30am and drove to Ruien's house asap.

"Ruien, I've reached."
I texted

"WHAT? So early? And I don't recall asking you to be my chaffeur."

"Heheh. It's alright. I can be your personnal chaffeur until your car is repaired. :)"

"No. No way. Thats too troublesome."

Even if she refused, I still insisted to be her personnal chaffeur.

"For the next few days, I , Elvin Ng, will be fetching Rui en to go to work, and sending her back."

Every time I think about that, I couldn't resist but smile like an idiot on the street.

-End Of Chapter 8

Yayayayyay. An update on my bday. xD
The "Birthday Special" has 2 chapter. Both are longer than usuals.
I hope you guys like it . Thanks for supporting, do comment ideas and areas that I can imrpove on.
There might be typos, grammar mistakes and misused words, do correct me. :)