Chicken Rice and Starbucks

Elvin's POV

She offered help automatically and I didnt agree to it. Oh wow. I mean, this is good , like peefectly good. Not everyone gets a chance to put their arms around Ruien.  I smiled to myself like a retard.
I was so focused on her facial features and her beauty, until I saw a grain of rice on the side of her cheecks.

"Still laugh at me for falling down , you can't even eat properly yourself."

"I guess we're all Big Kids then."
She smiled.

oh god, I know I have been repeating this but I swear, her smiles is so amazing. I can't help but to fall deeper in love with her. No doubt shes the love of my life.
I tried not to put any weight on her so she wouldn't be struggling to stand, hah, so pretty much I was walking by myself.

"Slowly to the couch."
She said as she was "helping" me.

"OH SHYT"
I guess I was too deep in my thoughts , I ended up tripping over myself and unfortunately, or should I say fortunately, both of us fell onto the couch.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry. I was too deep in my thoughts of you."
Did I just. Slip off what I was thinking?

"ELVIN QUICK. THINK OF SOMETHING. LIKE, YOU-TUBE. YES YOUTUBE." I panicked.

"...Youuuu-tube. Yes Youtube."
Did I pass?

"Youtube?"
She asked.

"Yeah. Youuuuuuuutube."
I smiled sheepishly.

"okay. I seriously dunno what you can think about of Youtube at this timing but its okay. Are you injured, BIG KID?" she emphasized.

"The fall about 1 minute ago did nothing, but the one 6 minutes ago, yeap."
I rubbed my lower back in pain.

"Wheres your first-aid kit related stuff at?"

*points towards the cabinet*

"The right side one."

"er. I'm not very good at these actually. But applying some medicated liquid medicine is okay for me I guess."

I took off my shirt , just as I was about to turn over, I caught her catching a glimpse of my body?

"Hey Miss. I know I'm sexy, but you don't have to stare." I smirked.

"I'm, I'm not staring. I was just co-uncidentaly looking into the direction of your self-proclaimed 'sexy' body , okayyyyy." She rolled her eyes at me and slapped me on my chest.

"Now you're trying to 吃我豆腐 ." I joked.

"I'm not applying it anymore. Do it yourself. "
She put down the medicated liquid medicine on the table and stood up. Before she took the second step, I held her back by her hand,

"Okay okay. I'm sorry okayy. Could you please please please help me on this?" I put on my best puppy eyes.

"chicken rice in return?"

"Thats it? I thought you'd ask for like a month of Chicken Rice or Iced Macchiato."

I probably shouldn't have said it.

"OH! Thats a good idea! But I'll take both. Chicken Rice and Starbucks for a month. Thanks." She smiled.

Yeap. I knew this was coming, But these are just small things. If she could smile everytime she recieved Chicken Rice and Starbucksfrom me, I wouldn't mind getting these for her for a lifetime.

"Is this strength okay? Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, its perfect. "
Everything she do is perfect, or even, beyond Perfect.

"Alright its done. I'm not a proffesional one , so do go get a real doctor okay. I got to go, get well soon okay! Hope to see you soon. Oh, and don't forget my 1 month of Chicken Rice and Starbucks.

-End of Chapter 22

Hie. Okay, I had idea of whut to write so i wrote. But i cant garauntee theres gonna be updates scheduled. :<
Pardon my typo, grammar and misused words. :D
I was thinking to use "Get Well Soon as the title, but I thought I remember one of the fanfics i read, one of the titles was GWS, so i didnt wan to create misunderstanding or anything. I know, i can credit or smth in this part, but alot alot alot of people, like 95% of the readers wont eead this part. ((I guess)) sooo, i'll just go wif her fav food. xD
Thanks for the support tho. :D